Hacking [REQUEST] Link to supposed "$10 flash cards" (twl/NDS/NDSi)

AtomSmasherMazionga

GBATemp Resident Atom Smasher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, a lot of people on here have said "get a flash card if you wanna play NDS roms on 3DS, they're only $10" and my request is this: gimme a link to a site with these alleged "$10 cards" because I absolutely cannot find one for $10 or less no matter where I look. that's it. just link to a site with $10 flash cards. (preferably, only link to cards working with A9LH system firmware 11 {if that even matters on A9LH}.)

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get either of those. Flashcards with dates on them will stop working in order for you to buy their new flashcart.
Nintendo no longer blocks cards and not all 201x cards have the time limit in them. I believe it's all cards from r4isdhc.COM and all cards that say "RTS Lite" from other websites. Dual cores are unaffected as long as it's not from r4isdhc.COM

edit: even so, you can just change the date on your (3)ds when it happens.

Last edited by Sleet,
Reactions: zoogie and zfreeman

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Order from HERE. They're US-based. You'll get your order within 1-5 business days. Sure, it's an additional $10.00, but the fast shipping makes it worth it.

R4i 3DS - R4DS WOOD

1 x $14.99
= $14.99
  • Subtotal:$14.99
  • Shipping cost:$4.99
  • Total cost:$19.98

Reactions: nickwhit

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you provide a link?
Card: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=141 (or 143 for the 1 dollar more expensive SDHC clone)
Software: https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4-stage2-twl-flashcart-launcher-and-perhaps-other-cards-soon™.416434/

But if you have to buy it, it's probably easier to get a 3DS compatible card anyway... http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=146

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To think they were the gateway/sky3ds of their day at $60+ dollars.:P

Even when they were common, R4s were less than 40 € here in Italy... but they went really quick from in-every-retailer's-stock-at-electronics-trade-shows to very rare around 2011...

Reactions: AkGBA

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Don't get either of those. Flashcards with dates on them will stop working in order for you to buy their new flashcart.
i have on of those. the stock firmware is absolute shit and has a timebomb(expires).
A workaround is installing ysmenu which stops the timebomb and is a better firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games