Hacking [REQUEST] Link to supposed "$10 flash cards" (twl/NDS/NDSi)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo stopped DS card AP with update 7.0. That was about 2 1/2 years ago. :blink:
You're 99% safe with these cards working forever, build quality permitting.
It's not about Nintendo's anti piracy. It's about risking getting a timebomb cart.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're looking for something within the States, I have an old Ace3DS Plus that I've been looking to get rid of for $5. However, I don't know much about A9LH and I think it was technically patched out as of 7.x, so you'd probably need some sort of whitelist patch to get it working.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by RocketRobz,
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Order from HERE. They're US-based. You'll get your order within 1-5 business days. Sure, it's an additional $10.00, but the fast shipping makes it worth it.

R4i 3DS - R4DS WOOD

1 x $14.99
= $14.99
  • Subtotal:$14.99
  • Shipping cost:$4.99
  • Total cost:$19.98

Do you know what the best price is for one of those shipping from China? I'm not in a big rush to get it.

I have two of these, and love them both.

http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

I love mine as well, I don't remember paying that much for mine though.

Can you find the OG R4 cheaper? Because for a few extra dollars one can get a more compatible card with the ability to use SDHC.

D

Deleted User

Nintendo no longer blocks cards and not all 201x cards have the time limit in them. I believe it's all cards from r4isdhc.COM and all cards that say "RTS Lite" from other websites. Dual cores are unaffected as long as it's not from r4isdhc.COM
I have a silver RTS Lite model from 2011 that still works, if i use the launcher same with my acekard

i have on of those. the stock firmware is absolute shit and has a timebomb(expires).
A workaround is installing ysmenu which stops the timebomb and is a better firmware
Does it have some "ds happybox" firmware with moonshell built in? And what does everyone mean by timebomb, does the card itself die after a bit? Does it brick nds mode? Potato?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a silver RTS Lite model from 2011 that still works, if i use the launcher same with my acekard

Does it have some "ds happybox" firmware with moonshell built in? And what does everyone mean by timebomb, does the card itself die after a bit? Does it brick nds mode? Potato?
the card plays dead

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
its only $10 now if it was a $90 sky3ds+ with that problem I would think otherwise
but i don't want to spend 10 bucks again next year...
rather get another card than have to deal with changing my 3ds date messing up my save backups dates in order to make the card run

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple