ROM Hack Question [Request] immortal fenix rising graphics and fps mods

Al3Drk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be awesome if anyone could come up with some magic for this game to look a little bit more polished and playable. Is anybody working on it? Is it even possible?
Edit 1 : sorry for the typo on the title I guess I can't fix it. Fenyx

Last edited by Al3Drk,

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
For some reason, in my case, on atmosphere, layeredfs not working for this game. Exefs work, but when i putting files to romfs, game wont read them and romfs_metadata.bin file doesnt creat. =|
Can someone try to put this example file to "content" folder and check if romfs_metadata.bin appears after launch the game?

Attachments

• 01004A600EC0A000.zip
    56 KB · Views: 342
Last edited by ecl0674,

shieldjack88

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
For some reason, in my case, on atmosphere, layeredfs not working for this game. Exefs work, but when i putting files to romfs, game wont read them and romfs_metadata.bin file doesnt creat. =|
Can someone try to put this example file to "content" folder and check if romfs_metadata.bin appears after launch the game?
hey i just tryed it on sxos an nothing got generated or chanced ingame. sry bad eng

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks, but i need someone who can test it on atmosphere. Of course nothink changed, because its original small random file, just for test if romfs working.
I dont know whats going on, this is the first game that ignore all romfs files. Atmosphere issue, or on my side... Damn =|

Last edited by ecl0674,

shieldjack88

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Thanks, but i need someone who can test it on atmosphere. Of course nothink changed, because its original small random file, just for test if romfs working.
I dont know whats going on, this is the first game that ignore all romfs files. Atmosphere issue, or on my side... Damn =|
Ohh okay. Am just starding to educate myself on the matter. There are a cuple of Guys in her that seem to know what Thy are doing so am hopeing there is a solution

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A graphic mod would be great! Game looks kinda washed out and blurry.
When I read here "game does not support layeredfs", does this mean that the graphic patches won´t work with SXOS?

Last edited by jnl1,

ecl0674

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
When I see "game does not support layeredfs", does this mean that the graphic patches won´t work with SXOS?
I don't know what's on SXOS, maybe all works, but on Atmosphere work only exefs. For now i can't start experiments with resources, because resources is romfs. I'm waiting a friend, who can help and check main file (exefs), whether it is possible to do something through it.
I think, need report to SciresM about the issue (if it atmosphere trouble).

Who wants better graphics in handheld mode, can use ReverseNX (for better resolution) and also delete 1.0.2 update, because in v1.0.0 graphics is better (at least shadows quality).

Last edited by ecl0674,
Reactions: jnl1

co5mo

Trophies
XP
Country
can someone take a look at savegames they are not compatible attaching pc and switch example.

switch savegame on pc shows as corrupted.

Attachments

• immortals saves.7z
    50.7 KB · Views: 220

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Who wants better graphics in handheld mode, can use ReverseNX (for better resolution) and also delete 1.0.2 update, because in v1.0.0 graphics is better (at least shadows quality).
But game is crashing very frequently without 1.0.2 update. Or maybe it's only 1.0.1 issue.

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't know what's on SXOS, maybe all works, but on Atmosphere work only exefs. For now i can't start experiments with resources, because resources is romfs. I'm waiting a friend, who can help and check main file (exefs), whether it is possible to do something through it.
I think, need report to SciresM about the issue (if it atmosphere trouble).

sxos 3.0.5 sysnand 10.1
reversenx works with 1.0.2 update
still the game some place drops to 26fps 1020/768, its playable but not perfect

Last edited by ucupetuks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...