Homebrew [request]homebrew game 3d shooter

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
there is dukenukem 3d but thats a port and not a game made by scratch and its pretty old could some one make a game like this

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I know not saying it can be made quick or easy but does any one have any plans to me a game like this because most of the 3ds home brew games suck only use it for rom hacks and save edits and most emus run slow since on old 3ds like all the games are basic and get boring in a few mins

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country
I know not saying it can be made quick or easy but does any one have any plans to me a game like this because most of the 3ds home brew games suck only use it for rom hacks and save edits and most emus run slow since on old 3ds like all the games are basic and get boring in a few mins

Dude run, run now. The Temp squad are on their way...

Seriously is a bizarre request though. Plenty of emus run great on o3ds, plus there's a doom port floating about. Get the Picodrive core for Retroarch and grab Zero Tolerance, great game in the shooter style.

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This belongs in the request thread. But yes hombrew is not an easy task let alone a shooter might be somtime before you see anything worth while also if all fhe homebrew is boreing learn to program and make them yourself that's when you'll learn to appreciate all the little things people spend hours on. that you said are quote on quote "suck" don't act so intitled.

Last edited by Timthegangsta,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.