Wiki'd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey guys,

I was wondering, anyone here has played Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask through Gateway with a save slot being around Chapter 6?

I played through the game until Chapter 6 but I had to leave my country and I gave my original 3DS to my sister with all my games. Now through Gateway, I want to finish the game before the impending
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy release.

So if you have one of the three save slots anywhere between Chapter 4 and 7, then please let me know, because it would save me a lot of time by not going through everything once more.

Would highly appreciate it.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hey guys,

I was wondering, anyone here has played Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask through Gateway with a save slot being around Chapter 6?

I played through the game until Chapter 6 but I had to leave my country and I gave my original 3DS to my sister with all my games. Now through Gateway, I want to finish the game before the impending
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy release.

So if you have one of the three save slots anywhere between Chapter 4 and 7, then please let me know, because it would save me a lot of time by not going through everything once more.

Would highly appreciate it.

Hey, I think I am currently in chapter 4...I am not sure. I will check today and see if it is still there as I lost a few save games when updating to Gateway 2.0b. Do you know of anyway I can check which of the saves are which?

Wiki'd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey, I think I am currently in chapter 4...I am not sure. I will check today and see if it is still there as I lost a few save games when updating to Gateway 2.0b. Do you know of anyway I can check which of the saves are which?
Whoa, that's awesome, I hope the save file is still intact. As for checking which save data belongs to which game, then it's pretty easy. Just google the name of the save file and it should give you the name of the game in the first result!

For example, google 00040000000A8500 and you will see this is for Layton (USA / VENOM) version, and just so you know, the save data name is the same for everyone. Additionally, you can check each game's Title ID (i. e. save file name) from this website: scene (dot) releases.free.fr/index.php?page=list&p=3ds&g=0497

To share saves, the easiest way would be to change the filename extension from .sav to .jpg and then directly upload the file here with the "Upload a File" tab beside the "Post Reply". Of course, file sharing websites are also an option and more preferable by the good folks of GBATemp, especially FileTrip as it's owned by GBATemp themselves!

So yeah, please check if the save data is still there, if it is, I'd highly appreciate it if you would share it.

P.S. As an example, I have attached the save file of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D to this email, it's around island four, you (or everyone else) can just grab it here and change the save file from .jpg to .sav then copy it to the SD card, and voila!

Attachments

• 00040000000CCE00.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 350

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I just checked, the save game IS intact but I am in the middle of the chapter three, not 4...if you still want it tell me and I will upload it!

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Ok here it is, now if you can come up with a save for Mario and Luigi Dream Team that would be awesome:ha:

Attachments

• 00040000000A8500.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: Wiki'd

Wiki'd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ok here it is, now if you can come up with a save for Mario and Luigi Dream Team that would be awesome:ha:

Just tried it, four hours and fifteen minutes in. Thank you.

As for Mario and Luigi, I only played it for like 30 minutes a couple months back, and I am currently too deep into Zelda plus Layton now (then probably Bravely Default), so I hope that other person would help you out, do remind / bug him so that he / she doesn't forget! :lol:

Reactions: aiat_gamer

szczetyk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
I have a similar need -> I was on puzzle 61 - end of chapter 4.
I would be very grateful If anybody could save me
wink-new.png
with a save file around chapter 4 or 5.

It can be for EU or US version - does not matter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm