ROM Hack Request for the cheat.plg files from speedfyl or your very own plugin.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to request to you kind souls out there to upload the files from Speedfyl or your very own plugin for me to update the NTR CFW Wiki. It would be nice to have a page where you can download any plugins in English instead of Chinese or Spanish. Here is the link to the wiki if any of you are interested to check out or even edit yourself.

http://ntrplugins.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
I love this!!!!!!!!!!

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone upload zelda majoras mask and yo kai watch ntr cheats I cant seem to download from speedfly? thanks in advance

wewe7144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'll help spread it
Thanks for that.
can someone upload zelda majoras mask and yo kai watch ntr cheats I cant seem to download from speedfly? thanks in advance
Done. As always better check to see if this works.

Update: Added Bravely Default, Code of Princess, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX, Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance, Rune Factory 4, The Legend of Legacy, Tales of the Abyss, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D .

Last edited by wewe7144,
Reactions: uzimakiuchiha

AtomSmasherMazionga

GBATemp Resident Atom Smasher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a short list of requests, if you ever get around to it.
Zelda: OOT3D (US)
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Super Smash Bros.
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning.

thanks in advance!

wewe7144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
thank you for majoras mask can I request one more for yo kai watch USA ver 1.2?
I thought I have added that with Majora Mask, better check the wiki again.

I have a short list of requests, if you ever get around to it.
Zelda: OOT3D (US)
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Super Smash Bros.
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning.

thanks in advance!
Shin Megami Tensei IV and Super Smash Bros. are uploaded fine. Unfortunately, Ocarina of Time I only found the button trigger cheat and not the menucheat on both speedfly and the spanish cheat site. Maybe you have better luck than me. As for Harvest Moon A new Beginning im unable to find ANY cheat. What I found instead is for Two Towns. Maybe you can try that but I doubt it will work.

AtomSmasherMazionga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I have added that with Majora Mask, better check the wiki again.

Shin Megami Tensei IV and Super Smash Bros. are uploaded fine. Unfortunately, Ocarina of Time I only found the button trigger cheat and not the menucheat on both speedfly and the spanish cheat site. Maybe you have better luck than me. As for Harvest Moon A new Beginning im unable to find ANY cheat. What I found instead is for Two Towns. Maybe you can try that but I doubt it will work.
do the button trigger cheats still work on NTR 3.2? that's the one I use. didn't see Shin Megami Tensei IV or Smash on your site, but I'll have another look now.

EDIT: nevermind, I was being dumb. I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant you had already uploaded the plugins beforehand, now I realize you meant you had just uploaded them! sorry about that!

Last edited by AtomSmasherMazionga,

wewe7144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
do the button trigger cheats still work on NTR 3.2? that's the one I use. didn't see Shin Megami Tensei IV or Smash on your site, but I'll have another look now.

EDIT: nevermind, I was being dumb. I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant you had already uploaded the plugins beforehand, now I realize you meant you had just uploaded them! sorry about that!
Well the button trigger cheat is actually what people use before the menucheats, so Im quite sure you can use menucheat, you can use the button trigger.

AtomSmasherMazionga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the button trigger cheat is actually what people use before the menucheats, so Im quite sure you can use menucheat, you can use the button trigger.
okay, got it. anyway, it seems that the plugin for smash isn't working for me. I press the buttons to bring up the NTR menu, and nothing happens.

wewe7144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
okay, got it. anyway, it seems that the plugin for smash isn't working for me. I press the buttons to bring up the NTR menu, and nothing happens.
There should an option for plugin in the menu. If its not there then try changing the id. It works just fine for me. check to see if your ntr cfw is up to date. You can check ur game id at http://www.3dsdb.com/ or maybe use your fbi.

AtomSmasherMazionga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should an option for plugin in the menu. If its not there then try changing the id. It works just fine for me. check to see if your ntr cfw is up to date. You can check ur game id at http://www.3dsdb.com/ or maybe use your fbi.
the game ID is correct, but the NTR menu isn't even appearing. I press x+y and then, nothing happens. does it matter I'm using an O3DS?

RinChan24

Trophies
XP
Country
The Legend of Legacy one doesn't work for me. A green screen appears when I boot up the game, but when I press X+Y, the menu doesn't appear. Specs: Luma3DS on 10.7.0-32U

wewe7144

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The Legend of Legacy one doesn't work for me. A green screen appears when I boot up the game, but when I press X+Y, the menu doesn't appear. Specs: Luma3DS on 10.7.0-32U
Since you're using Luma3ds I assume you are using N3DS then, double check to see if the id is matching with your game. I will try to re-upload a different file. However, I can't test it since I don't have the game yet. I will try later.

Update: It doesn't seem to work on mine either. My guess is that this only works for the Japanese version. I edited the wiki for it to say it only works for Japanese version.

Last edited by wewe7144,
Reactions: RinChan24

KHShadowrunner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW - the Rune Factory 4 Plugin for some reason doesn't seem to work. The NTR menu shows but the Game Plugins option is missing. Confirmed that the IDs are correct.

EDIT: Reason is because of the version differences, the US version does not work with the plugin due to different ID :)

Last edited by KHShadowrunner,

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone make a yokai watch 2 bony spirits and fleshy soul ntr plugin? would love to see this game have cheats :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too