Hacking [Request] DUmp Of my linker R4I (ww.r4I.cn)

kikou33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi , i have a problem i want play agian with my Nintendo DSi but i have a big problem when i try to update the Linker the update has failed (cadridge ejected) and now my cartdrige doesn't work in menu when i put th elinker in my dsi i have empty slot in "ds game" i'm very sure is because the update is failed , i have read its possible to have a dump of this card and it's possible to re-write again with the dump

can you send me the dump of this r4i and explain me how to debrick my r4I please ?
thanks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the one (picture)? Your flashcart is super old and most likely blocked off from the DS whitelist.

If you have a 3DS, you might be able to bypass the block with one of these:

As for bricking the flashrom and restoring it, you're not going to have much luck finding someone who has this ancient tech piece.
  • Also, we're not allowed to share flashrom on the forums.
  • As for restoring the flashrom, no clue how. Maybe ntrboot_flasher??

Firmware kernel *might* be found at:

You're better off retiring that dainty thing and replacing it with either R4i Gold 3DS Plus or TWiLight Menu++.

kikou33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks , for you're reply , yes this is the Linker in the picture the same , is not possible to launch for a new try the Update for the R4i In other Linker and switch & re-insert the R4i and update ?

kikou33

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ther is no method to laucnh the update with a other linker and when the update is launch change the Linker for the R4I ?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ther is no method to laucnh the update with a other linker and when the update is launch change the Linker for the R4I ?
Sorry, I can't say what else you can try other than using one of the launchers, installing their last 1.60 kernel on the flashcart's micro SD card, and running the NDS firmware updater.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.