ROM Hack [Request] CrossCode savegames (the more progress the better)

scoruz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started searching for a way to potentially convert a CrossCode save from PC to Switch and came across your post. I beat the game about a year ago but would love to get back into it with the new post-game DLC on Switch but don't have enough time to start over. Did you ever figure out a way to convert CC saves or is there a step-by-step guide you might have for this?

Here's a base64 link to my PC save game file (can't post links yet since I just signed up for this forum). I believe the game version was 1.3.0:

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xajMzNS03eXZZMEFfdEc3SWExeEdMb0htT20zYWdZQkE=

Last edited by scoruz,

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started searching for a way to potentially convert a CrossCode save from PC to Switch and came across your post. I beat the game about a year ago but would love to get back into it with the new post-game DLC on Switch but don't have enough time to start over. Did you ever figure out a way to convert CC saves or is there a step-by-step guide you might have for this?

Here's a base64 link to my PC save game file (can't post links yet since I just signed up for this forum). I believe the game version was 1.3.0:

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xajMzNS03eXZZMEFfdEc3SWExeEdMb0htT20zYWdZQkE=
Last save backup I made before the DLC was at the start of Sapphire Ridge if you wouldn't mind starting from there.

Attachments

• 20210913-000324.7z
    33.5 KB · Views: 4

scoruz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last save backup I made before the DLC was at the start of Sapphire Ridge if you wouldn't mind starting from there.

Definitely better than starting from the beginning! Might also just be easier to try and recreate my skill tree/inventory on Switch using your save than trying to convert the PC save. Thanks -- really appreciate it!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    TRJ is flexing his solvency over here.
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well, if it wasn't banned
    Gift
  • Ophelia_Later @ Ophelia_Later:
    i would probably buy it for 120
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's the problem innit, it's banned.
    Gift
    maybe 200?
    Gift
    i don't care if its banned as long as its in good condition
    Gift
    did it get banned for moding or was it something else
    Gift
  • Asia81 @ Asia81:
    M
    issclicked Sysnand instead Emunand, I didn't notice, and installed some nps lmao
    Gift
    ok... well as long as it can be moded a ban doesn't mean much, right ?
    Gift
  • Asia81 @ Asia81:
    doesn't matter if you don't care about online gaming yeah
    Gift
    my 3ds is banned and i can still play some games online plus most games i play are 1 person rpgs like the loz series
    Gift
    ok... well as long as it can be moded a ban doesn't mean much, right <- does for me
    Gift
  • Gift
    u can make custom themes u can download movies tv and games why is a ban so important
    Gift
    even if i buy a brand new switch it'll be banned in the first 2 hours of having it but i understand moding isnt for everyone
    Gift
    can we see a picture of the switch
    Gift
  • Asia81 @ Asia81:
    There is nothing much to show, it's a grey switch with dock, all accesories and a screen protector, in a very good condition without any scratch on the screen.
    Gift
    because i play online sometimes?
    Gift
    even if i buy a brand new switch it'll be banned in the first 2 hours of having it but i understand moding isnt for everyone <- that's easy to avoid
    Gift
    people are just dumb
    Gift
    im not dumb i just don't care about a ban
    Gift
    banning doesn't really restrict u from much
    Gift
  • Gift
    what are you guys doing for Christmas
    Gift
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Christmas? I'll b having sx with my left shoe.
    Gift
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Christmas? I'll b having sx with my left shoe.