[Request] Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled 101% Save With All Unlockables

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by MichaelShawJr, Oct 30, 2019.

1. MichaelShawJr
    OP

MichaelShawJr Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2017
    United States
    So I found a save file that has the game at 101% on here but it doesn't have all of the unlockables. I am looking for a save that has everything unlocked from playing the game (No Grand Prix or Pit Stop items) If someone either has a save file for this or would be willing to upload your personal save that would be amazing!

2. Zack2329

Zack2329 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2019
    Mexico
    So which items are you looking for? I've completed the game at 101% on hard mode, including all Oxide's Ghosts, but still missing some Pitstop items.
    Also, I don't have the DLC from Oxide's Edition.

Tere Valentin likes this.
  3. MichaelShawJr
    OP

MichaelShawJr Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2017
    United States
    Yeah man, I would love that save if you could upload it! You can't transfer pit stop items or oxide edition content through save file anyways

4. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Can you kindly share your savefile, when possible?

5. JeepX87

JeepX87 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
  6. Yeseah

Yeseah Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2019
    United States
    Can you upload your save please?

7. Zack2329

Zack2329 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2019
    Mexico
    Sure guys, just tell me which homebrew/app to use and I"ll try to get it for you.

MichaelShawJr likes this.
  8. Yeseah

Yeseah Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2019
    United States
    Checkpoint is what I use. You can backup your save then find it on your SD card. Thanks, by the way!

9. MichaelShawJr
    OP

MichaelShawJr Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2017
    United States
    I have this save file already, but it just has the 101% Hard Campaign. It doesn't have N Trophy unlocked, etcetc

Do you have this save file on CFW? If so, just use Checkpoint to back it up to your SD card, then upload it. If its on your clean Sysnand and don't want to be banned, use Hekate to make a backup of your nand and extract the save from that. If you upload your user partition I can get it off that if it makes it easier. Thanks in Advance!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted