[Request but more a question] Pokemon 6th Gen Shiny Rate Editor

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Rick Astley, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Rick Astley
    OP

Rick Astley The real one !

Apr 1, 2015
    Hi !
    After asking to some people by PM (thanks again for the answer) I wanted to make a thread in order to see if some people is looking for this too / somebody has the answer.

With some tutorials, I know how to edit the Shiny Rate for almost every Pokemon game. But not on X/Y and ORAS (for gen IV and V you have to check the arm9). So I was looking for something like that on 6th gen in order to reduce the Shiny Rate (or not haha)

If somebody has an idea.

Thanks

2. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    There a number of items and mechanics in-game (far more than previous games) that can greatly increase the chance of you encountering a shiny Pokemon. Honestly, it's so easy now that they've been completely devalued in my eyes.

I really don't think there's enough demand for a shiny rate editor this gen. If you're too lazy to do the legwork just use a save editor like PKHeX.

3. Rick Astley
    OP

Rick Astley The real one !

Apr 1, 2015
    Not looking for this. Really. I'm hunting for 10 years (since Fire Red / Leaf Green) and my point is that I'm looking for something different/unique.

And I would like to have a 8192 Oras iso (edit'd, tired) too. So items ? Nope.

Last edited by Rick Astley, Aug 2, 2015