1. LordSolgath

OP LordSolgath Member
    Newcomer

basically after 2 specific codes for BOTW on switch, mainly unbreakable weapons and inf items, if anyone could i would greatly appreciate it, i did some searching and couldn't seem to find anything myself.

2. LordSolgath

OP LordSolgath Member
    Newcomer

sorry to bump my own thread, but i know there is a cheat engine table or mod or something for the Cemu version of BoTW and i wonder if it would be possible to convert the weapon durability code from that version to this one?

3. Khalyus

Khalyus GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Never seen code for these two, but there até mods for that, check gamebanana.

4. LordSolgath

OP LordSolgath Member
    Newcomer

i looked at the mods, seems a lot of work for just making weapons unbreakable, the whole idea of breakable weapons is so silly, but i did find a save editor that lets me set weapons to high durability, so i guess it will do, unless someone gets lucky.

Khalyus likes this.
  5. Khalyus

Khalyus GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Its Just as easy as using cheats D: did u ser the ones to download or How to make?

6. LordSolgath

OP LordSolgath Member
    Newcomer

i've looked and so far no one has made an unbreakable weapons code, it has been requested so many times, yet nothing came of it, rather irritating, and truth be told my ability to make cheats is fairly limited, wouldn't know where to start for a code like this.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [request], breath, edizon