ROM Hack [Request] Bayonetta 2 clean Amiibo save file

JordenNixNix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
After clearing the original Bayonetta (Switch) game, I diffidently want to give Bayonetta 2 (Switch) a try.
However, I am really not a fan of her new look. I guess I am just (too) used to her original look.
I am also missing my Link, Peach, Daisy and Samus costumes right from the start.

To enrich my gaming experience, I would like to request a save file, just at the start of the game, like you playing the game for the first time, with all amiibo costumes unlocked.
I know I can unlock her original costume after clearing the game and you are able to get the Nintendo costumes without amiibo, but I like to enjoy the game from the start.
My main goal is to start the game with the classic "long hair" costumes (Bayonetta P2 amiibo). The Nintendo costumes are just nice too have, however it stills feels a bit strange to have them at the start of Bayonetta 1 and you need to buy them on Bayonetta 2.

I am aware that you must clear chapter 1 in order to scan amiibo and that's fine to me, but I like to keep the game as close to new game as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• bayonetta 2 clean save.zip
    990 bytes · Views: 0

JordenNixNix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is your Bayonetta 1 save clean? How completed it is?

I have Peach, Link, Bayo1/2 and Samus amiibos

In my Bayonetta 1 save, I just finished the story for the first time (normal mode). I don't have unlocked everything yet. I am still trying to get every platinum trophy.

My Bayonetta 2 save file is just a fresh save file (new game). I started the game and finished the prologue.

This amiibos will be very helpful, thanks in advance.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
In my Bayonetta 1 save, I just finished the story for the first time (normal mode). I don't have unlocked everything yet. I am still trying to get every platinum trophy.

My Bayonetta 2 save file is just a fresh save file (new game). I started the game and finished the prologue.

This amiibos will be very helpful, thanks in advance.
Currently I’m on 7.0.0 so I need to wait until atmos support to create a save for you :)

Can you try collect umbran tears of blood and all heart containers for Bayonetta 1?, it would be great, I don’t mind for 100% platinum record.

Last edited by cucholix,
Reactions: JordenNixNix

JordenNixNix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have added a clean Bayonetta 2 save file (for switch) in the main post.
This should make things easier, just import the save (I used JKSV), scan the amiibo & save and reupload the file.

Can someone with the following amiibo please scan them into my save file:
- Bayonetta 1/2 (long haired)
- Link,
- Peach,
- Daisy
- Samus
- Fox or Falco (optional)

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have added a clean Bayonetta 2 save file (for switch) in the main post.
This should make things easier, just import the save (I used JKSV), scan the amiibo & save and reupload the file.

Can someone with the following amiibo please scan them into my save file:
- Bayonetta 1/2 (long haired)
- Link,
- Peach,
- Daisy
- Samus
- Fox or Falco (optional)
Ok, let’s make a trade, you share your Bayo1 100% except platinum’d everything and I work in your save base

BTW I don’t have Daisy, I do Fox though

Last edited by cucholix,

JordenNixNix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, let’s make a trade, you share your Bayo1 100% except platinum’d everything and I work in your save base

BTW I don’t have Daisy, I do Fox though

Currently I have some issues clearing some chapters on hard mode, so it will unfortunately take a long time.
but in meanwhile, take a look at this. i think this is where you looking for:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/bayonetta-100-perfect-save.526439/

I can verify that it works for me. (using JKSV)
Don't forget to change language settings back to English (if you like that).

I hope you are still want to scan the amiibo and give the save file.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Currently I have some issues clearing some chapters on hard mode, so it will unfortunately take a long time.
but in meanwhile, take a look at this. i think this is where you looking for:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/bayonetta-100-perfect-save.526439/

I can verify that it works for me. (using JKSV)
Don't forget to change language settings back to English (if you like that).

I hope you are still want to scan the amiibo and give the save file.
The problem with that save is that is modded and the health bar is out the bounds, actually you can’t loose with that save.

Yeah I still will scan the amiibos, currently my sd card corrupted and I’m downloading all my games back >.<, it will take time until I install homebrew again.

A friendly reminder: always backup your sd, the OS file manager on switch is buggy so you always should have a backup and use fat32, if you use homebrew.

Last edited by cucholix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: