ITSAMEMARIODS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I may be way out of my noggin by thinking this is possible, but is it possible to use Nintendo's Badge Arcade as an exploit to the Launcher? Maybe it could do what TubeHax did and go to a different server to load the homebrew? Again, I have no idea if this is possible.

Reactions: damiano2712

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Someone on the forum said a while back that there are two known exploits in the home menu, I don't know if that's true, but if it is, then I wouldn't be surprised if badges are the other exploit. Though it likely wouldn't involve actually using Badge Arcade, it would just use a homebrew to load hacked badge data into extdata similar to themehax.

Shadowxp13

*don't have anything to put here*
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, that should be cool but exploits and exploitable games don't fall from the sky.
They need to research a possible exploit in a game first, it is not just making the app load a payload from nowhere.

Reactions: damiano2712

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, that should be cool but exploits and exploitable games don't fall from the sky.
They need to research a possible exploit in a game first, it is not just making the app load a payload from nowhere.
Exactly it's also beginning to become unfunny here as soon as any new games comes out for the 3ds people start asking if it can be used to load homebrew why do they think it's that simple??

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hello!

I may be way out of my noggin by thinking this is possible, but is it possible to use Nintendo's Badge Arcade as an exploit to the Launcher? Maybe it could do what TubeHax did and go to a different server to load the homebrew? Again, I have no idea if this is possible.

It won't happen. Stop asking for exploit, if you want homebrew, there are various methods already. I don't think we are getting a new exploit in a long time.

Reactions: AmandaRose
D

Deleted User

Exactly it's also beginning to become unfunny here as soon as any new games comes out for the 3ds people start asking if it can be used to load homebrew why do they think it's that simple??
Because they want it to be that simple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I wonder if Shaft ever tips... +1