Request and in need of Assistance for Internal Time Clock Stopper

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by imeangay, Mar 3, 2017.

1. imeangay
    OP

imeangay Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2017
    United States
    So I know lots of games use the internal/system clock to do things for cartridges and games itself. But sometimes I wish i could just make it stop.. and not move. For reasons like. I don't want it always to be night in pokemon moon or sun, And i know i can change that with a couple of clicks, But I'd also like to stop time from progressing while offline such as: Animal Crossing New Leaf. The game has always been a terrible feature i hate the most, which is real time progression.. I despise the feature to much, To the point i literally broke my first copy of the game. Anyway.. Point is.. I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to do this, and if it is.. To Help me, make it happen.

2. imeangay
    OP

imeangay Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2017
    United States
    Anyone?

3. jupitteer

jupitteer byErman™

Feb 17, 2017
    Antarctica
    Subcon
    Nope, there isn't a way to do that. If you want, try making a patch to use with corbenik cfw.

4. McWhiters9511

McWhiters9511 That's Rad Bro

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Space
    for acnl theres a plugin made by m friend RyDog and one of the codes is time machine when lets you control the time of day

5. jupitteer

jupitteer byErman™

Feb 17, 2017
    Antarctica
    Subcon
    Yay! Any links to the plugin?

6. McWhiters9511

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Space
  7. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Literally look in the ROM Hacking section for the multi cheat plugin. First page.

8. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
    In fact, there was a requested code put in the discord by Mega Mew that essentially stopped time in acnl completely.

9. McWhiters9511

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Space
    ty for adding. i personally dont play acnl

10. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
    I don't really play it either but I enjoy finding cheats for the game. Is that weird? :P Anyway, I'm getting off-topic. Reverse engineering would definitely need to happen for something like this.

11. imeangay
    OP

imeangay Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2017
    United States
    Thanks for your replies, while yes time control does do what im seeking.. sort of. Problem is.. game still progress while im not playing which is the big problem for me.