OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RnNuYL7.png

Reprisal is a strategy gaem that's trying to get greenlighted on Steam. They're putting the game out for free for 24 hours for the reasons listed below:

Why are you doing this?!
Because we need your votes! When / if Reprisal does get Greenlit then it will give us that boost to added some additional updates and islands. It will also boost us in our up and coming new projects such as Battle Keep and Cowboys Vs Monsters.

Why do you need my email address?
We are limiting this offer to one download per email, it's that simple.

Does the Linux version work?
It's currently in beta, the version that you download contains both the new beta which does not require AIR and also an AIR version, this is why the Linux version is so large! More information about the Linux beta can be found on Reprisal Greenlight page. Feel free to add your comments and feedback.

The gaem has generally gotten a good reception so well worth downloading and giving them a thumbs up. From what I guess there's around dozen or so hours left to download this so get it now.

Steam Greenlight page w/ link to the free download

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stuck in a throwaway forwarder I think though the javascript less nature of things might have bypassed the issue.

Gave it a spin, I am a reasonable Populous fan and could see myself getting on well with this.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After watching a review of the game, I feel I'm more likely to buy this game than any next generation console games. It's like the rush to push out more powerful consoles is futile for people like me.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I got this game from a humble bundle or indie gala or something. It was alright but I never got into it. Didn't really test it enough though.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is it still up? Because I can only see the buy option... Guess the 24 hours already went by, seems pretty interesting though, I love the song.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I played a lot the original Populous back on my Pentium 1 166MHz... Oh gawd, teh memories! :wub:

EDIT: Hm, the art styling of the characters is totally stolen from #sworcery :/

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I played a lot the original Populous back on my Pentium 1 166MHz... Oh gawd, teh memories! :wub:

Populous 2 on the Amiga here....

(although I'm conflicted about whether I preferred Mega-Lo-Mania....Ergonomically terrific!

Reactions: raulpica

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally got around to completing it.

Kind of broken at later levels as some of the rather cheap spells/moves when combined with the standard AI basically amount to a "press here to win" button.

Still it reminded me why I like populous, dungeon keeper and the like.

The "always zoomed in" mechanic was an interesting one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)