(repost from elsewhere) looking for a video game I can't remember

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Clarification : I'm a forum member on boardgamegeek.com. It's main goal is (obviously) board games. But someone posted the following there :

Hi Im new to this site but im looking for a soccer game and i played the game on a emulator that was on the pc when i was a teenager around 2000s but i dont exactly remember when the game was created or what platform it was on but i think it was created around the 90s and mid 2000s and the players has similar art style that looks like the prisoners from Metal Slug and had almost same graphics as Pigskin 621 A.D and in the game you have national teams to select from for example the swedes had beards and i think viking helmet and other national team had that and so on. I really want to know the name of this game so i can play it on the computer again, Any help would be appreciated.

Link to thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2734957/looking-video-game-i-cant-remember

I have no idea myself, but it's more likely to get a response here, and the guy's ok with me reposting it. So... Does anyone know what game he's talking about? :)

Reactions: bonkmaykr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb