OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
I know this happened ages ago but this thread has been on my mind for a long time. This may sound extreme to some, however there has been at least one occasion when the staff have reported a member to their local authorities. I am heavily biased being a victim of admin abuse myself.

My reasoning is simple: Given that he consistently behaved hyperagressively here, there is a reasonable chance that he consistently behaves hyperagressively - and therefore abusively at home - in real life.

When he raged around here he was easy to laugh off. On GBAtemp we communicate through text which lacks the more impactful body language and voice tonality present in real life communication. Evidence and logic matter when you're expressing something which is not a popular opinion or commonly accepted fact. p1ngpong had form of power here; he can perform moderation actions or access the admin panel which contains information that can be used as leads for doxxing. When p1ngpong made a blog entry raging about the staff and demanding a "reshuffle" asserting himself as third admin with extremely weak evidence he presented himself as a helpless crying manchild who we all laughed off.

In real life manchildren's tantrums are beyond terrifying; they're traumatic. The dynamics of the situation are flipped upside down. Someone physically present in front of you is throwing a Kitchen Nightmares level tantrum. Their body language and voice tonality is clearly threatening. If you're living with them they do have some degree of power over you. They reduce all evidence and logic down to I am right and you are wrong. When they want you to meet their unreasonable demands they will throw a tantrum because it works. They know if they keep it up until you fear for your personal safety you will submit to their demands. The long-lasting psychological trauma such tantrums inflict is your problem, not theirs.

If the staff decide to report him, it will likely be very easy to track him down. His IP address(es), email address and date of birth (assuming he provided his actual date of birth) are more than enough. The police can ask his ISP to provide them with his residential address. It is very unlikely that two men with the same date of birth are living at the same address. His email address may contain his real name and may be associated with government services and his credit card. If he ever logged in using cellular data on his phone then the police can easily get his real name, address and I.D. number from his mobile company. Foxi4 lives in Poland and has access to the moderator panel making him the most suitable for the task. It is possible to make yourself very difficult to track here by making an account using a spoofed mac address on public wifi and only logging in from home using Tor. I doubt p1ngpong did this because his behavior suggests he is too audacious to take such precautions.

We don't know what the police will find. Maybe they'll find some idiot who was laughing his head off the whole time or an unethical angry AI or psychology experiment. Perhaps p1ngpong was a gentle soul going through a hard time because his children were diagnosed with cancer. We don't know. But there is a reasonable posibility that he is an abusive 35 year old manchild and therefore it is worth informing the police and requesting them to investigate.

This is slightly off-topic but Mama Luigi's comment on the last page promotes an attitude which helps child abuse to perpetuate. By comparing p1ngpong to a child claiming they've been abused she is discrediting said children. Not all children are eloquent enough to articulate why their parents are abusive. Scott_pilgrim's nonsense starting on page 3 of the EoFCast thread demonstrates she does raise a valid point, but fact remains her analogy promotes an attitude which encourages people to dismiss claims of child abuse helping it to remain hidden and perpetuate. She should never be allowed to make such an analogy again.

I will respect the staff's decision whether they report p1ngpong or not. I don't care if I get banned for making an alt account.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I know this happened ages ago but this thread has been on my mind for a long time. This may sound extreme to some, however there has been at least one occasion when the staff have reported a member to their local authorities. I am heavily biased being a victim of admin abuse myself.

My reasoning is simple: Given that he consistently behaved hyperagressively here, there is a reasonable chance that he consistently behaves hyperagressively - and therefore abusively at home - in real life.

When he raged around here he was easy to laugh off. On GBAtemp we communicate through text which lacks the more impactful body language and voice tonality present in real life communication. Evidence and logic matter when you're expressing something which is not a popular opinion or commonly accepted fact. p1ngpong had form of power here; he can perform moderation actions or access the admin panel which contains information that can be used as leads for doxxing. When p1ngpong made a blog entry raging about the staff and demanding a "reshuffle" asserting himself as third admin with extremely weak evidence he presented himself as a helpless crying manchild who we all laughed off.

In real life manchildren's tantrums are beyond terrifying; they're traumatic. The dynamics of the situation are flipped upside down. Someone physically present in front of you is throwing a Kitchen Nightmares level tantrum. Their body language and voice tonality is clearly threatening. If you're living with them they do have some degree of power over you. They reduce all evidence and logic down to I am right and you are wrong. When they want you to meet their unreasonable demands they will throw a tantrum because it works. They know if they keep it up until you fear for your personal safety you will submit to their demands. The long-lasting psychological trauma such tantrums inflict is your problem, not theirs.

If the staff decide to report him, it will likely be very easy to track him down. His IP address(es), email address and date of birth (assuming he provided his actual date of birth) are more than enough. The police can ask his ISP to provide them with his residential address. It is very unlikely that two men with the same date of birth are living at the same address. His email address may contain his real name and may be associated with government services and his credit card. If he ever logged in using cellular data on his phone then the police can easily get his real name, address and I.D. number from his mobile company. Foxi4 lives in Poland and has access to the moderator panel making him the most suitable for the task. It is possible to make yourself very difficult to track here by making an account using a spoofed mac address on public wifi and only logging in from home using Tor. I doubt p1ngpong did this because his behavior suggests he is too audacious to take such precautions.

We don't know what the police will find. Maybe they'll find some idiot who was laughing his head off the whole time or an unethical angry AI or psychology experiment. Perhaps p1ngpong was a gentle soul going through a hard time because his children were diagnosed with cancer. We don't know. But there is a reasonable posibility that he is an abusive 35 year old manchild and therefore it is worth informing the police and requesting them to investigate.

This is slightly off-topic but Mama Luigi's comment on the last page promotes an attitude which helps child abuse to perpetuate. By comparing p1ngpong to a child claiming they've been abused she is discrediting said children. Not all children are eloquent enough to articulate why their parents are abusive. Scott_pilgrim's nonsense starting on page 3 of the EoFCast thread demonstrates she does raise a valid point, but fact remains her analogy promotes an attitude which encourages people to dismiss claims of child abuse helping it to remain hidden and perpetuate. She should never be allowed to make such an analogy again.

I will respect the staff's decision whether they report p1ngpong or not. I don't care if I get banned for making an alt account.
Why I have the Feeling,I have an Deja Vu in this Moment... 1tee.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Fuck you Alan, fuck you seriously.

Its bad enough you call out the most respected member of this site but you go ahead and leak confidential staff discussions too?

Let me tell you something, I never liked you and I never will. You know I was one of the most vocal voices against your promotion but the idiot first and second admins ignored my warnings about you. And now look at you, what do you even do for this place apart from flaunt your moderatorship for attention from 12 year olds in the EoF?

I knew this shit was coming so the first thing I did when I got access to the admin control panel was scrub all traces of evidence leading to my identity from the logs. However I have captured everything I need to find you, fucker.

You know the type of man I am and that I am a serious person. You have seen my stature I am not a wimp, you have seen my beard I am a man, you have seen my luxury watches and high end computer equipment. Not only am I dangerous but I have the capability and resources to hunt you down and find you and come to your front door.

While you train on how to heal people I have become well versed on how to hurt people. You know my background, that these are not empty threats, they are promises, you will be hurt, bones will be broken. You will bleed. When I am done with you your friends in the hospitals you train in will not recognise you.

I know who you are, who your friends and family are and I am coming for you.

When travel restrictions lift I will book the first first class ticket to your shithole country I can. Pray that the pandemic gets worse, I am more dangerous than any disease or virus.

I am fucking coming for you with a vengeance and there is nothing that can stop me. Run and hide if you want, I have the contacts and I will hire people to hunt you down like the fucking little rodent you are.

Be afraid bitch, p1ngpong is coming for you. And I will have no mercy when I wrap my hands around your scrawny little neck.

The death clock to midnight is ticking, enjoy the last few moments you have left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: