Report any Queries,bugs,etc about new temp here

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it been reported but the new PM system seems to be bugged, I have 2 very old PMs that seems to be have had new PMs appended to them and making the sender and the receivers of the original PM apart of the conversation.

pm1.png

pm2.png

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Something wrong when clicking SPOILER button....

When you load any forums, threads, pages etc.. clicking SPOILER button is OK until some strange black screen appear. After that, SPOILER button is not responding.... :(

Another problem is SMILEY or EMOTICONS list which becomes disappear when clicking left and right button....

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Suggestion: Commenting on announcements. This bugs me for some reason.

Announcements are supposed to be there for the short term only, and then get removed when not needed any more. Although it isn't a terrible idea to enable comments for them it would be ultimately pointless because they would simply be removed when not needed any more.

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
Other than a couple of the buttons looking out of place (at the bottom of each post, and on reply field), the old spoiler theme is gone ( :( ), and the quick reply being a bit... (I don't know how to describe it other than 'weird') it looks great :)

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest making the non-WYSIWYG input default unless WYSIWYG is toggled as default in the user's control panel.
I decided to actually read this thread before reporting my own encounter with the funky ​ ​ ​​​​ showing up when I edit my replies on the new WYSIWYG in Chrome.
Loooooots of people use Chrome. >.>

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Suggestion:

I think the shoutbox has more linebreaks than necessary, so it displays less shouts in a given space than it could. I'd recommend two little tweaks:

Better format to get rid of unneeded line-breaks:

As it's almost always the same day just shorten the date and put the rest into the title/tooltip.

mthrnite (03:40 PM)

Save additional space and have the name a better optical bond to the message:

ipshoutbox.css line 61:

.sidebar_shout_div {
padding: 5px 5px 0;

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
somethings wrong with the quick post it wont show up right away i have to refresh to see the post i've made. it just keeps saying saving post than hangs.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
in threads i find the dark theme too dark...
can you make it a bit more gray?

something like this http://forums.levelupgames.ph/index.php?/topic/44755-i-cant-download/

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed on the dark theme that all of the regular members' names on the front page under the Latest Discussions are black, thus blends into the background and they can't be read.

Zowayix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't download anything from FileTrip, even with the manual download button, since all download links seem to redirect to the home page of GBATemp instead of the actual file.

KrzyInuYasha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Portal Styles in Portal Config is not working I'm assuming it's from site updates are still being worked on. I don't know if the admins plan to keeps this feature or not, Personally I hope they do since I haven't like any of the newer styles used on the site. Hope you will get this fix soon and not drop it as I would hate to have to find another site to go to due to the PIA navigation now being used.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
On the previous version when it automatically resized a gif the animation still worked, on this version I had to resize it myself (I know that makes me seem really lazy)

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
emoticons in quotes more than a level deep start messing up.
Also, the 360 icon on the top only says Microsoft Xbox instead of Microsoft Xbox 360 when hovered over. Useless, I know, but i have OCD :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here