Reply to this if there is a new exploit for 5.5.2!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,695
  • Replies 34
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm sick of browsing threads and refreshing pages for a new exploit so you can install Haxchi or acess the HBL without having Haxchi or using Browserhax.

Please reply to this if a new exploit or entry-point is found!

Thank you! :)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't be actively browsing and refreshing for a new exploit. It could be months or years (if ever) before that happens. You're wasting your time.

This thread is also useless.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
There was an exploit found!!! Nintendo never expected this one.
1. Purchase a game.
2. Play the game and create a save file.
3. Beat the game.
4 Rinse and repeat with next game.
L33t freakin hacks right there.

Reactions: bomigoton

Abdou_Lahyani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
-- SOME NEWS FROM THE SCENE : Calling to folks who are trying their best bringing back our lovely BrowserHax, it seems that a plausible investigation is going underway regarding an app from the eShop which is using a internal mvplayer.pl module, which seems to be quite old and may be include the old exploit. We aren't sure at this very moment how valuable this track is, but as the application we're talking about is free and not dangerous, why not give it a chance? Thus, I'd highly recommend everyone in 5.5.2 to temporary disable DNS blocks, enter the eShop and download the app "CrunchyRoll". Once installed, put back DNS blocks to be sure neither your console nor the app will get updated until advised otherwise. Once again, this is NOT a sure exploit in the coming, but in our state it is worth trying everything (not dangerous).

D

Deleted User

OP
-- SOME NEWS FROM THE SCENE : Calling to folks who are trying their best bringing back our lovely BrowserHax, it seems that a plausible investigation is going underway regarding an app from the eShop which is using a internal mvplayer.pl module, which seems to be quite old and may be include the old exploit. We aren't sure at this very moment how valuable this track is, but as the application we're talking about is free and not dangerous, why not give it a chance? Thus, I'd highly recommend everyone in 5.5.2 to temporary disable DNS blocks, enter the eShop and download the app "CrunchyRoll". Once installed, put back DNS blocks to be sure neither your console nor the app will get updated until advised otherwise. Once again, this is NOT a sure exploit in the coming, but in our state it is worth trying everything (not dangerous).
Yea, I've heard about this. I REALLY hope this exploit will happen and work...

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
THERE IS A 5.2.2 EXPLOIT OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There isn't yet but hackers think that Crunchy Roll could possibly be used

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh wait he already said

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

my mom has no arms
Why

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse