Gaming Replacement shells in 2016

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been able to find any. I recently acquired an original NDS. i wanted to replace the shell, and maybe the bottom screen (DiagnoSe couldn't fix the stuck pixel). Does anyone still carry parts?

o0-Matty-0o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't been able to find any. I recently acquired an original NDS. i wanted to replace the shell, and maybe the bottom screen (DiagnoSe couldn't fix the stuck pixel). Does anyone still carry parts?

I've got lots of original parts for these, speakers, top screens, lcd's, ribbons, buttons, batteries, but no touch screens or shells.
If you need any of the original bits i'd be happy to send you what you need if you just pay the P&P, can provide photos of the bits so you know i'm genuine.

Matt

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've got lots of original parts for these, speakers, top screens, lcd's, ribbons, buttons, batteries, but no touch screens or shells.
If you need any of the original bits i'd be happy to send you what you need if you just pay the P&P, can provide photos of the bits so you know i'm genuine.

Matt

Sorry just noticed your in the USA, the delivery would probably cost more than new parts.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had a fairly hard time tracking things down for an original style DS back in 2014 ( http://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-original-phat-replacement-case-review-56k-no.364632/ ) and nobody has announced a new run of anything more recently so I can not imagine it will be easier. Cannibalising another DS seems like the order of the day, and if second hand prices there are anything like here that should not be so bad (in an otherwise fairly expensive second hand shop I saw a pretty decent grey DS for £10 , there are some reasonable ways to tidy up and/or paint plastic these days as well). DS lite stuff seems pretty readily available still.

Said replacement case is holding up pretty well actually if you do happen to find one of that type and get curious. However falling off my desk is as hard a life as it gets these days where before it lived in my bag for some time.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a fairly hard time tracking things down for an original style DS back in 2014 ( http://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-original-phat-replacement-case-review-56k-no.364632/ ) and nobody has announced a new run of anything more recently so I can not imagine it will be easier. Cannibalising another DS seems like the order of the day, and if second hand prices there are anything like here that should not be so bad (in an otherwise fairly expensive second hand shop I saw a pretty decent grey DS for £10 , there are some reasonable ways to tidy up and/or paint plastic these days as well). DS lite stuff seems pretty readily available still.

Said replacement case is holding up pretty well actually if you do happen to find one of that type and get curious. However falling off my desk is as hard a life as it gets these days where before it lived in my bag for some time.

Yeah, I almost forgot it was called the Phat back in the day. :P

I've seen a ton of DS lite stuff, and that makes me want to replace the lite shell I currently have. (There's a nasty little cut into the top part on the outside.).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: