Replace Shells in WA?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Bishang, Jul 29, 2008.

Jul 29, 2008

Replace Shells in WA? by Bishang at 6:34 AM (773 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Bishang
    OP

Member Bishang GBAtemp Regular

United States
    A friend of mine is tired of his Onyx DSL so he wants to buy a replacement shell. Is there anyone in Washiington state that can do it, and how much would it cost?

2. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    mhm i'm not from washington ... but i can recomend some peopel that can do it for you ?

Best place to buy Replacement Cases - dealextreme.com

they have great prices and on most of the DS Replacement housings they come with all you need ( but sometimes on certain ones you don't get a matching LCD frame )

and to do it for you ... how about " thieves like us "

he isn't from washington but he can do it for you ? and since he is in the states as well :

1. it shouldn't take long
    2. cheaper shipping

he is reliable and he won't do anything bad to your DS !

for me it would cost $50 to replace my DS shell , get it shipped back ( in a highly protective bubble wrap envelope ) . I would get it done by thieves ( while he is supplying the case ) , get my case back, maybe if you request for a tri-wing screw drives and you would get it shipped back to you for free !

but that's for Canada . since you are in USA i have no idea how long it would take or how much ? you can probably PM him that ask him about this .

Any questions ? Just Ask .

- Holt