Country
United States
Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: Update

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
nice, I updated Pkgj to 0.31 had to dl the comparably pack for the game that I want to run on my vita.
so, using the institutions here, this will make secret of mana (a 3.67 FW) game run fine on a 3.65 ps vita enso?

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
nice, I updated Pkgj to 0.31 had to dl the comparably pack for the game that I want to run on my vita.
so, using the institutions here, this will make secret of mana (a 3.67 FW) game run fine on a 3.65 ps vita enso?

There is a line you can add to your config then you can download secret of mana and then press L to download the compatibility pack and play away. All done on the Vita no messing.

MDashK

Trophies
Website
www.mixwaves.net
XP
Country
Keep in mind that the compat pack must be compatible with the version of the game in question.
For Shantae, for example, the compat pack is only usable with the ver 1.00 of the game. If you update the game to version 1.04, the compat pack won't work anymore, since it was created with the 1.00 eboot version.
Sadly, this also makes no DLC usage for this game...

UPDATE: Compat packs for updates available on reddit.

Last edited by MDashK,
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi! Can someone help me? I'm triying to run Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night on my 3.60 PSTV and I already installed the repatch plugin last version and created the rePatch folder with the compatibility pack inside but it's still asking to update to 3.67.

I installed the plugin correctly having rebooted the system after writing the new line in the config.txt file and still doesn't work. What should I do? Thanks!

raptile001

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Same for me with Stardew Valley. Used the pkgj method.
repatch 4 is at its place.. changed config.txt, updated compat list, downloaded stardew, installed compat patch -> still wants me to update! :(

YokA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tried Shantae with Main Game + DLCs + Update + rePatch information, but game gives out error with these settings.
However, if I just run the Main game + rePatch (without normal Update information) the game runs OK.

Interestingly enough, KOF 97 Global Match works OK with Main Game + Update + rePatch applied.

Maybe the rePatch info from Shantae was created from the Main v1.0 game eboot and not from the updated v1.04 eboot.

UPDATE: Compat packs for updates available on reddit.

Where plz ?

Edit: Found on gitlab, i did not see the "patch" folder

Last edited by YokA,
Reactions: Count Duckula

Bajdo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Problems, I downloaded the new PKGj 0.31. Downloaded Cosmic Star Heroine, downloaded comp pack accoring to instructions. Game worked fine but crashed a few times. So I went into PKGj to download the update for the game, now it's not working anymore?! How do I know i there are a comp pack available for the update of the game as well?

YokA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Problems, I downloaded the new PKGj 0.31. Downloaded Cosmic Star Heroine, downloaded comp pack accoring to instructions. Game worked fine but crashed a few times. So I went into PKGj to download the update for the game, now it's not working anymore?! How do I know i there are a comp pack available for the update of the game as well?

Yes because the pack was create from 1.01 version, i have the same issue with Shantae for 1.04 v

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Same for me with Stardew Valley. Used the pkgj method.
repatch 4 is at its place.. changed config.txt, updated compat list, downloaded stardew, installed compat patch -> still wants me to update! :(
I fixed the problem by renaming the tai folder to another name in the internal memory by unmounting my USB drive. Now Persona 3 Dancing is working again. Try to let only the tai folder in the ux0 directory that you are using, the other in the internal memory rename to another name (like adding letters or numbers after "tai", example, "tai-2") then reboot the system, remount the USB or memory card that you are using in Vita Shell, refresh the live area and licenses and try again. It should work now and not ask to update the system.

Reactions: raptile001

raptile001

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks buddy, but my only tai folder is on ur0. Dont know if the problem has to do with this. My main storage is my 64gb sd2vita as ux0. Thats where the games, patches n repatches are stored. Tai and pkgi folder are on ur0.
I tried so much crap now to run stardew n secret of mana....idk. maybe i should just run that stupid update and do hencore :(

Edit: God...cant believe it. Deleted the games, changed the spoofing version in henkaku to 3.68, installed Stardew and compat patch again -> voilà. Freakin runs..

Last edited by raptile001,
Reactions: ceevee

mypain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but every time I hit the L button to download the compatibility pack for any game, it stops between 93 percent to 96 percent. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Enkuler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are we supposed to be able to update games?

I tried playing Stardew Valley US on an EU Enso 3.65 OLED Vita and it worked. Except that the BGM would stop playing whenever I took a screenshot, which is a bug on Stardew Valley's end. Bug that was supposedly fixed with the 1.02 update. Update that I installed from the LiveArea. And the BGM still stops whenever I take a screenshot...

So I'm kind of wondering if it would be posible that the compatibility pack was generated without the update and overrides it, bringing the bug back (and probably reverting other changes I don't know), hence my question.

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
so, for secret of mana, it's comparably range is up to v1.2? as in the comp list below?

IMG_3784.PNG

so, if I get the comp patch v1.2, and get the update for v1.2, these should be okay to wrk on vita 3.65?

apparently when checking vitagameupdater, secret of mana has update to v1.3 recently.

PCSB01163.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse