Hacking Repatch not working (Getting newer fw games on older fw)

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've been trying for a few hours now to get a 3.68 game to run on my 3.65 enso vita 2000.
This is my tai Folder:
FbkLt4E.png

This is my config file:
6StM0VQ.png

I have created ux0/rePatch/titleID and added the contents from the .ppk folder to it. When running the game it asks for a fw update to play.
I have also tried getting the patch from NPSBrowser and replaced the contents but that yields the same result.
I have tried a different game to see if its the patch itself that is the problem but again I get asked for a fw update.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there’s a newer version then what u have. There’s a 4 in the file name

Grab autoplugin app for vita. That will install the plugin and do ur config for you. It can set it up if have sd2vita also.
You can also use pkgj on vita and use that to download compatibility pack for the game. It should download and place it for you

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think there’s a newer version then what u have. There’s a 4 in the file name

Grab autoplugin app for vita. That will install the plugin and do ur config for you. It can set it up if have sd2vita also.
You can also use pkgj on vita and use that to download compatibility pack for the game. It should download and place it for you

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have tried using autoplugin, I get the same error. I am also using the latest repatch, I just renamed it because that was what the guy in the tutorial vid did. I have however deleted the old one and readded a fresh repatch with its default repatch_4 file name and then also changed it in config.txt. Still sadly no luck.

edit: But thanks anyway, I appreciate your assistance

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did u download compatibility pack with pkgj?
Cause atleast it will DL and set it up for you

And no need to rename repatch. Better off not to cause then your sure which version u have

Last edited by Tri-Z,

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't and I am trying that now. I've never used pkgj before so I am currently going through a tutorial on installing and setting up that.

I'll report back when I am done

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay, it's saying there isn't a compi pack available for the game.

Having getting the compi packs working with pkgj, I had the same error. Apparently the error might be because repatch doesn't work on 3.68 games so I tried a 3.67 and it still didnt work

Last edited by seany1990,

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the dreaded C1-6703-6 error on Bloodstained - Curse of the Moon. I updated it to version 1.01, installed the compatibility pack on PKGj, spoof to fw 3.68 in Henkaku settings, and set up the config file correctly.

Last edited by XC-3730C,

froid_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
if you have a tai folder on ux0:tai or uma0:tai it may conflict with your config located on ur0:tai
be sure you only have 1 tai folder and make sure its on ur0: and dont forget to reboot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them