Hacking Renting Indiana Jones 1 for Wii

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,380
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Well, basically, I need a high-street store name that I can run off to and rent Lego Indiana Jones 1 (Original Adventures) to use the 'Indiana Pwns' hack on.

Any good rental stores (apart from BlockBuster) that I can find on the high street?

edit: oh, sorry- forgot a detail - it can't be a subscription service; just a one-off rental.

I am well aware I also posted this in Ask GBAtemp, but I can't seem to get one straight answer from that. I need to be able to discuss this, which is why it is here.

Reboot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its ~$15 used here from classifieds, ebay would be cheap too. $19 brand spanking new from a game store (ebgames)
Not much to spend to get homebrew...

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bought my copy of LEGO Indy last week off ebay...paid $15.06 total w/ shipping.... i'm sure i could get that easily if i were to flip it onto CL.... the way i look at it, i could have burned $5 in gas and a day running to all the rental places to check if it were available, and then maybe come up empty handed and a day behind.... instead i save the day, spend a few extra dollars, and own the copy that i can sell for as much or more than i paid for it....easy decision really....

then, when a friend of a friend who knows nothing about modding asks you to mod his wii, you can tell him: no problem, but i'll cost you the price of the rental for that game to do it (and lunch, a case of beer, a date with his GF, etc.)....

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
got a brand new one from play for £17.99 a few days back but they put it back up to £38.90 now (must have been the heavy demand for it again). always good to check other retailers about as HMV also had it for this price instore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm