Hacking [Outdated and obsolete] REMx Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

luk_pop

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When the Chrome is open, the Desktop is black, it shows only widows bar. I started the game Super Mario HD and cut a little lag.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When the Chrome is open, the Desktop is black, it shows only widows bar. I started the game Super Mario HD and cut a little lag.
Some programs dont show up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All programs from windows 10 store (live apps?) wont show up. not even a black box

if you have OBS, make a window capture and open in full screen. it will show everything on the screen (on switch) and you can draw with your mouse :)

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Something really bizarre is happening.
I have two PCs with almost identical software setups. One is a slow 32-bit tablet and another is a powerful 64-bit proper PC. Both run Windows 10 and have the same security settings. I can always connect to crappy tablet albeit it's too slow to use, but it does not work at all on the more powerful PC. I just get an error 2809-1028 "Unable to display page". What could be causing this?

Update: Windows Firewall was lying, it was still blocking communications despite displaying ThinVNC in the "allowed" category.

Last edited by NekoMichi,

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Something really bizarre is happening.
I have two PCs with almost identical software setups. One is a slow 32-bit tablet and another is a powerful 64-bit proper PC. Both run Windows 10 and have the same security settings. Streaming works pretty much flawlessly on the crappy tablet albeit too slow to use, but it does not work at all on the more powerful PC. I just get an error 2809-1028 "Unable to display page". What could be causing this?
Are you connecting to your ip and have :8081 on the end of it? if you do, make sure your using the correct ip for your computer. you could accidently have used the wrong one or used your tablets one.

http://111.222.1.111:8081
example ip

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Are you connecting to your ip and have :8081 on the end of it? if you do, make sure your using the correct ip for your computer. you could accidently have used the wrong one or used your tablets one.

http://111.222.1.111:8081
example ip
I have verified that I have used the correct IP address. At least, according to ipconfig anyway.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can you guys test some programs and post them here. Ill add a list of known working programs to the OP. They have to be popular/useful applications (either one)

Reactions: NekoMichi

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
im not exactly smart with this kind of stuff. i cant help. hope you fix it though!

also Virtual Box works!
Thanks for the help. I wasn't able to get it to work on the PC in the end, so the tablet will have to do for now.
I can confirm that NTR Viewer works through it:
tKWhLsX.jpg

Tonydaexpert

C++ Pleb, but with a Monado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why dolphin doesn't wanna work. it shows the options and such but when I actually launch a game it appears black

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I wonder why dolphin doesn't wanna work. it shows the options and such but when I actually launch a game it appears black
Are you running the emulator in full-screen mode or windowed mode? I noticed that applications running in full-screen will only show a black screen, but when switched to windowed mode will mirror fine.

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome! Works with rocket league in windowed borderless. Haven't tried using the joycons yet as I don't have a bluetooth adaptor. I will be ordering one soon though.

AeonRipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Is not stolen Is a free tool and I modified some stuff for run on Nintendo Switch I never said that I did everything , on my tutorial I mention that I use that tool geezz :angry:
Free doesn't mean you can just download it and share it all you want claiming its yours. You modified nothing. You can download from Sourceforge and run without modifying anything. You only modified the html and picture, and neither of those actually make it work.

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is not stolen Is a free tool and I modified some stuff for run on Nintendo Switch I never said that I did everything , on my tutorial I mention that I use that tool geezz :angry:
One thing I have been wondering is, would there be any other program that could be used in the same way that would have less input lag than the current program? I have great internet but it's still fairly laggy streaming from my desktop PC that's connected directly connected with an ethernet cable.

AeonRipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Free doesn't mean you can just download it and share it all you want claiming its yours. You modified nothing. You can download from Sourceforge and run without modifying anything. You only modified the html and picture, and neither of those actually make it work.
I changed some stuff on the HTML code for auto configure the connection on Nintendo Switch by this way the user doesn't need to put anything , also I tested different ports allowed on NetFront NX and PC by this way I found the correct access, probably is not too much for you, but at least I'm doing something for contribute to the Nintendo Switch Scene sorry if that bother you man is not my intention :) and in all my videos or post I never said that I did all the software. :yayswitch:

And ,I reported some weeks ago this vulnerability to Nintendo:

upload_2017-7-24_22-21-27.png

This will be my last post about this topic I will share more tricks if I find something B-)

Reactions: Masterwin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."