Hacking Removing the Safety warnings in each game?

RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Was there any progress made on this? Sorry for not completely reading all the trucha related threads.
I assume there's a way to at least make them shorter by replacing them with the shortest ones from other games?

mark187

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you really need that extra 3 seconds of your life? You'll probably spend longer editing the warnings out than you ever will looking at them.

RyuKakashi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it may seem pointless now but researching stuff like this can lead to something useful in the future

what if they make them even longer later on and such

people flash their DSes just to get rid of the warning screen at the beginning, i'm sure many are willing to remove these warnings as well.

Reactions: Deleted User

superthamtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Safety warn isn't that annoying. The annoying one is the Intro Credit
smile.gif
)

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I find the safety warning annoying. I also find the 7 (I think) intro splashes in Guitar Hero 3. Really, I don't care to see the developers every time. But at least I can hit a button 7 times and skip to the title screen right away, the safety warning can't be skipped quickly.

I'm sure there's a way to change the timing on those screens even if they can't be removed completely, or change the timing of when you can press a button to move on to the next screen.

kagelump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mark187 said:
Do you really need that extra 3 seconds of your life? You'll probably spend longer editing the warnings out than you ever will looking at them.

well, you obviously never met an engineer.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end