removing the bar at the top of usb loader gx

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by brick0044, Feb 14, 2010.

1. brick0044
    OP

brick0044 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    United States
    Im trying to remove the bar at the top of the screen that has choices for abc, grid, search, etc. I cant seem to figure it out. Any help would be great,also remove the bottom stuff that shows how many games and gb

2. r-win

r-win GBAtemp Fan

Oct 10, 2009
    Netherlands
    Eh...well, you can't do that with a theme, so you'll have to remove that in code. Good luck with that, I'd say [​IMG]

The code for that is in every .cpp file in the folder source/menus.

3. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    @r-win: Can't you give the buttons an off-screen position?
    Or is that not possible?

4. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    just put the ypos at -200 for all the buttons. or just put a 1x1 transparent image in the theme for all the buttons.

5. r-win

r-win GBAtemp Fan

Oct 10, 2009
    Netherlands
    Well, that might be possible. I also was thinking about changing the images to one that merges perfectly into the background. Just create a 1x1 image with the same color as the background. I think a combination would be best, to also remove the backgrounds behind the buttons on the bottom bar.

6. brick0044
    OP

brick0044 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    United States
    Thanks guys for the responses, it sounds above my knowledge. I thought maybe it was something easy that I was missing. Again Thank You

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice