ROM Hack Removing Pokedex entries

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to remove Pokedex entries? I'm entering the GameStop tournament and I want to delete the entries I have for 491-493 (Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus). I got them so I could complete my Dex, but I will get auto-DQed if they find I have those entries. =_=;; Irony. If I could get the locations for those entries, I could hexedit them out, but I don't know where they are located. If there's any kind of app that would do it, that would be great too. I tried Pokesav, but that doesn't do this so I'm kinda screwed. Any help would be appreciated.

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cheating in a tournament? shame on you
tongue.gif

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point is I'm not cheating. I'm not using the Pokemon, I just have them in my Dex. I'm afraid I'll get auto-DQed for just having them in my Dex. I won't be using any hacked Pokemon.

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
start over? wait are u gonna take your flashcart with you to the tournament? that = autoDQ
or are you using a legit card and editing the save in?

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rule for the tournament is restricting them, some GSs are checking the Pokedex and PC for hacked Pokemon. I'm sure I'll be fine, but I just want to be sure because it would really suck to do all the EV training I did and then get DQed.

FireValk01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well do you actually have the monsters? cuz if u dont have the monsters and just have the entries i dont see what the possible problem could be. you coulda traded someone and traded them back just so you could get the entry or you coulda traded someone and then felt it was fake and released it
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.