Homebrew Removing Homebrew N3ds XL 11.2.0-35u

Borigo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I need help removing homebrew. I want to make a clean installation for selling reasons. How can I remove it?

This are the files in the microsd:

• 3ds
  • a9lh
  • CIAs
  • DCIM
  • files9
  • luma
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • sh
  • arm9.bin
  • arm9loaderhax.bin
  • arm11.bin
  • boot.3dsx
  • Decrypt9WIP.dat
  • Launcher.dat
  • otherapp.bin
  • safe.bin
  • soundhax-usa-n3ds

tedmg091309131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a backup of the nand from before you installed a9lh. If so you might restore it. I think if you do a system format of the 3ds you will remove all of your personal information and nnid and remove all non default apps. In this case a9lh will still be installed but if the new owner doesn't want to use it they can simply run latest ofw. You might send the latest system formatted nand backup with a9lh along with the 3ds in case they want to use it. After all you won't be able to use it on any other 3ds.

Last edited by tedmg091309131,

Borigo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you have a backup of the nand from before you installed a9lh. If so you might restore it. I think if you do a system format of the 3ds you will remove all of your personal information and nnid and remove all non default apps. In this case a9lh will still be installed but if the new owner doesn't want to use it they can simply run latest ofw. You might send the latest system formatted nand backup with a9lh along with the 3ds in case they want to use it. After all you won't be able to use it on any other 3ds.

Hello, thank you. When I did the restore, FBI disappeared. Wht happens if I want to remove a9lh and have a clean 3ds installation?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not to mention while we havent seen another banwave, if you unmod it the buyer wont have a way to dance around the ban,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1