Hacking Remove the sound when wii system menu loads

scottieb99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I can turn off all sounds within priiloader but I wanna keep the channel clicks but I want to disable the sound it makes when the system menu first loads. I seen where the hacks.ini has an option for it in the 4.2U one but I am on 4.1U. Any alternatives or do I have to update to 4.2?

scottieb99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks fro the info. Been trying but I must be doing something wrong. After I follow the steps, the hack doesnt seem to work so I must have missed something.

scottieb99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cman1783 said:
For some reason, my wii will sometimes make the full sound at the system menu and other times it's only half of it.

Mine has done that a few times before as well. No idea why but I just want to get rid of it! lol

scottieb99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am very aware of how to google and I can figure out most problems. However when I am not sure or can't figure out something I will ask just to make sure of how to do it or perhaps find out if someone knows a better or easier way. I know how to port the hacks but can't seem to make them work so I must be doing something wrong, that's why I asked for help, not a smart a@@ reply.

scottieb99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man after countless trys to get the priiloader hacks ported with no luck and numerous searches, i cant find anything on how to get rid of the start up sound. Anybody have an alternative that I dont know about?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr