Hacking remove saved games

techker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys when you have a hdd with usb loader gx were do the save games go?

cause i recently set up a hdd for my body and my son was testing ..lol and got far in a game but know i got to give the hard drive back..and my son is pist..lol

it does not save in the wii cause my son was playing on the other wii before and i swaped back the wii's so he only but back the hhd ..and continued his game..

techker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya its still there cause i take his hard drive and put it on my wii and see the saved games?

techker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok i get it but why is it when i put my hdd drive i cant see the saved game he did.and when i pllug the other hdd drive i see the saved game?

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
techker said:
ok i get it but why is it when i put my hdd drive i cant see the saved game he did.and when i pllug the other hdd drive i see the saved game?
Maybe the game on your HDD is a PAL version, and his is an NTSC? What game are you talking about exactly?

techker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Crass said:
techker said:
Maybe the game on your HDD is a PAL version, and his is an NTSC? What game are you talking about exactly?

no i cloned the drives.

call of duty black ops..lol(he was just testing to see if it would freez..)
blush.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/o2TO5atI4rU?si=sOlJH6YDAUiakK0U +1