Hacking Remove Homebrew Channel from vWii

DonovanMcDabbs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. I was looking to sell my Wii U and don't really wanna explain how to use homebrew channel and stuff on the vWii. I was wondering what the best way is to remove it while still making the vWii fully functional? Thank you all in advance!

bungboi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to remind you that having a softmodded vWii could give it more value, but if you want to get rid of it, then just remove the Homebrew Channel.
It's going to be a pain in the ass to go and try to reset everything in the vWii, which could brick it.
Besides, without the Homebrew Channel, nobody can do anything with the softmod.

Reactions: DonovanMcDabbs

DonovanMcDabbs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! I'm going to be listing it on Craigslist and I'm afraid they might do something to brick it and put the blame on me. I really appreciate it!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to remind you that having a softmodded vWii could give it more value, but if you want to get rid of it, then just remove the Homebrew Channel.
It's going to be a pain in the ass to go and try to reset everything in the vWii, which could brick it.
Besides, without the Homebrew Channel, nobody can do anything with the softmod.
Adding homebrew, which anybody can install for free, does not increase the value if it.
Hey there. I was looking to sell my Wii U and don't really wanna explain how to use homebrew channel and stuff on the vWii. I was wondering what the best way is to remove it while still making the vWii fully functional? Thank you all in advance!
Pretty sure this can just be deleted the same way you can delete any wii channel, not sure if its different for vwii, but that works on a real one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.