Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now this does seem a little extreme but nintendo have been saying in reports that i have seen they can remote shutdown the 3DS and prevent it being trade-able in the future , i suppose i can see they could do a slimar thing like the xbox and ban the console's ID and serial.

But intresting but not suprising like the PS3 it also reports everything you do including if you use a flashcart or not. Hmm this could cause problems for people in the uk with flashcarts as they are 100% illegal and could land yourself in big trouble.

what is everyone's view on the 3DS recording every single detail of what you are doing and remote blocking.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe Nintendo came out and said that. I'm pretty sure it was a game retailer that first announced such a thing and it's been spreading ever since. The only stuff I've heard Nintendo actually spew out about something of the sort was when a rep said...
“We do not discuss product security details (for obvious reasons), nor can we discuss the details of countermeasures available in the Nintendo 3DS system. Nintendo 3DS has the most up-to-date technology. The security has been designed to protect both the creative works in the software and to protect the Nintendo 3DS hardware system itself.”

Either way I could careless. I bought my games before and it wouldn't be a problem for myself doing it again since there aren't many games I even want at the moment.

By the way, there are a few other topics on this same subject if I am not mistaken....

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
These threads keep on coming don't they!
glare.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte