Hacking REMOTE PLAY ON Non Activated PS4, works on PC, VITA and VITA TV-offline

kiru2488

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi guys, i been messing around with IDU mode once I successfully activated ps vita remote play. Link : https://www.reddit.com/r/ps4homebre...or_non_activated_ps4/?st=JK8SL5V7&sh=cb1137f4

You guys been asking me to try it on pc. I am happy to say that remote play on pc works(as of now locally)

First thing first, pls follow previous method linked to connect to vita if you have.( method says use offline cache exploit+not to use internet) as idu may update your device. if you have already done DNS method or auto update off and block updates you are safe. But i did little more, i blocked my ps4 connecting to internet using my router, so that it just gets wifi without internet.

Then do PC part. As its a offline remote play, i used mystery dash patch which absolutely works. Version 2.6.0.2270

Then I entered staff mode using button combo. Ps4 will try to download IDU MODE update and says updating. But dont panic. It wil not update. You have to go to settings>remote play settings > add a device. You will get code which you can register manually. Once its done run the offline exploit in staff mode(if kernel panic happens also u can once again enter into staff mode after restart) just run exploit, go to debug settings. And turn off IDU MODE, Restart viola...

Also make sure guys you follow first tutorial which says you have to create user1, so that staff mode can create user2. And dont delete user 2 as it removes remote play provision.

UPDATE: if you dont do user part properly you will loose all your account details.

and here is the video running remote play on pc

Update : connect ur ps4 to router via lan then use wifi for remote app to get best lag-less experience on vita

Also you need to make sure that you have to disconnect from internet before going to start IDU MODE. Or else once rebooted u cannot go to staff mode by button combination. If you forgot to disconnect from internet you can just switch off your router, or disconnect lan cable, then force restart your ps4, then u can go to staff mode

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this proven though? Idu mode is unsafe. And if its messed around with, you could be left with expensive paperweight

kiru2488

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yes its proven. I have showed you proof, and u can check in other forums. And IDU Mode if u use carefully no problem will happen. But dont do any experiments over there

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs