Remote Package Installer v2 - High Speed Transfers - Step by Step - Detailed Tutorial

Hey Guys! Remote Package Installer has been around for awhile - Fortunately did get a new revamped design & more functionality! Made this Tutorial to cover the details of Setup & Trasnsfer Step-by-Step - Yet very Simple. Covered it for Wifi Method & Lan Method for both Windows & Mac! Thanks to everyone who worked hard making this :) (Credits mentioned in the video) Check it out folks!

PS : Transfer Speeds (30GB pkgs - 8 mins via Lan)

rlvbrussel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it normal that you get a virus warning and that you need to open all ports for sender within mcafee firewall.

If I don't open all ports I get a time out.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thank you for your reply.

Can you recommend me which one?
I use Panda, but they have lagged behind, it was one of the best in AV tests when I switched to it, but it's not the case anymore, so I might switch.
Avast, AVG, Bitdefender and Kaspersky are all good choices, as is Windows Defender (which comes included with Windows) so there's nothing wrong with sticking with what comes bundled either. Although Windows' built in firewall is not the greatest, it's sufficient and you can make it better with Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control (giving you control over not just incoming connections but outgoing ones too, like any other firewall)

Reactions: SamDaniel

jdexo1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
very thorough, nice. I wonder what I did wrong the first time when I tried on my own but thank you! It worked flawlessly.
Also, I did know about the trick with the ethernet cable but didn't know how to do it exactly, so very much appreciated too, saved me a couple google searches

Reactions: SamDaniel

SamDaniel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
very thorough, nice. I wonder what I did wrong the first time when I tried on my own but thank you! It worked flawlessly.
Also, I did know about the trick with the ethernet cable but didn't know how to do it exactly, so very much appreciated too, saved me a couple google searches
Glad you found it helpful! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs