Remember when someone stoled my 3ds and I ragequited the 3ds scene ?

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well that's what happened and then I traced my N3ds for over a year and you know what ?

this asshole who stole it never connected it to the internet scince then, so he migth have stole mine just for "fun" just to make me mad and then threw it way or something

But you know what, today, walking in the street, i just stepped on a 200bill, karma maybe(jk I don't believe in that shit) so i think I'm gonna buy one again so here to say that I will be back on the 3ds scene with even more hacking knowledge than before :]

EDIT: should have re read the title, made an horible mistake

Reactions: Seriel

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's what happened and then I traced my N3ds for over a year and you know what ?

this asshole who stole it never connected it to the internet scince then, so he migth have stole mine just for "fun" just to make me mad and then threw it way or something

But you know what, today, walking in the street, i just stepped on a 200bill, karma maybe(jk I don't believe in that shit) so i think I'm gonna buy one again so here to say that I will be back on the 3ds scene with even more hacking knowledge than before :]

EDIT: should have re read the title, made an horible mistake
good for you :) welcome back

Reactions: Alkéryn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.