Status
Not open for further replies.

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marcan is a joke and needs to grow up. He is the Perez Hilton on the Wii Scene. He needs attention cause mommy and daddy didn't give him enough. Sorry Marcan, not everyone has your moral values (though you use backups, which are arguably legal), and open source = open source.

Anyone else think Marcan is a joke and should just stop while he is behind? I mean really, who gives a crap about bootMii or anything he even does.

If you need to ask for respect, then you don't deserve it.

p.s. topic title should read, remember when people cared about marcan and he was a somebody? I don't.

Erizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Remember when people just moved on with their lives instead of making useless (at least here) threads?

Frozen_Fish

Trophies
XP
Country
While it's true he has been acting like a bit of a drama queen lately, him and team twiizers have done a lot for the Wii scene (ie Twilight Hack and Homebrew Channel) and you should show more respect.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Oh my god.. You're a joke, you should grow up. You're specifically trying to get people here fighting over marcan vs. waninkoko. Wich of the other one would be a complete zero on the wii scene without the others help. Guess whose who. This should be locked.

Rainy

Trophies
XP
Country
Marcan taught waninkoko when he first came to the scene, and with his help we were first able to hack the wii.

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will someone close this? It's cause shit like this that Marcan has left the scene... shame really, before I didn't have an option but now I'm not so sure

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marcan is just a little bitch that's jealous of the attention that other people get for the actions that he refuses. The truth of the matter is that he doesn't contribute to the scene, and when other's do, he get jealous because he thinks that they're getting undue credit, while in actuality, he was too much of a pussy to earn that credit. You can't just sit around doing nothing, and expect people to respect you for it.

Waninkoko FTW.

idane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Credit is given where credit is due. Marcan did quite a bit for the scene, and could probably do a lot more.

The way to do so, however, is to strut your stuff. You think someone did a crappy job? don't diss him - one up him by making something better, or take his code and improve it.

Just saying someone sucks and that you can do better and then not do it - doesn't make you look cool.

If you want to go, go, if not - stay. The most important thing is that we're all here to have fun

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
While I can agree that marcan can be annoying as hell sometimes and the like, he DID pretty much start the Wii scene. And helped Waninkoko, which made the backup loaders and all that.

He is talented and knows his stuff. Waninkoko learnt from him and built the loaders we all know and love.
but this drama is ridiculous.

Let marcan do his stuff, and waninkoko (and the rest of the Wii scene) do theirs.
Its not that hard

TheOnlyOneHeFear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GexX2 said:
All this QQ over someone else QQ-ing makes me QQ.

In other words, gtfo with the drama.

QFT, can't everyone just get along? Ego-trips and power hungry hackers are surely damaging the very thing they helped to create and maintain.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
The Wii "scene" would never have been a REAL scene without drama, fake stuff and "That's enough, I LEAVE the scene, do you miss me already ?" announces

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:
The Wii "scene" would never have been a REAL scene without drama, fake stuff and "That's enough, I LEAVE the scene, do you miss me already ?" announces

Agreed. But I don't believe marcan ever announced that. Yes someone named that on a site he hates said that, but never on his site. If it were something that big don't you think he'd post it on his site in 10 different languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1