Hacking Remap left analog on VitaTV (in PSP game)

Zyrvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello! I use Adrenaline 6.9 on VitaTV, in some psp games the no suport of left analog, is only use the d-pad, in the adrenaline menu there is a remapping for the analog, but i can remmap only the right analog, which is strange, because the left stick is used for movement . Maybe there is a plugin to remap the d-pad to the left analog in psp game, or some other option? This is only in psp games, in psx games there are no problems, there is a remapping buttion on the left analogue. For example, psp games where the left analog not support, "Lunar Silver Star Harmony", "Prinny 1".
Is it possible to add remapping function to the left analog stick (in psp games)?

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by kaymynd,

Zyrvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I don't see why not heres the link i should've posted i forgot the github doesn't have a readme because he posted the release on wololo

https://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=49752

As precaution though do not change any of the touch settings since the vitatv doesn't have any and change as little as possible
tried to use remaPSV. unfortunately, there is no possibility to remap the buttons on analog sticks.

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried to use remaPSV. unfortunately, there is no possibility to remap the buttons on analog sticks.
Ahh dang the only other option i can think of is swapping the analog sticks in the vita accesibility settings but you would have to swap it back and forth evertime you play the game and then are done playing the game.

Zyrvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ahh dang the only other option i can think of is swapping the analog sticks in the vita accesibility settings but you would have to swap it back and forth evertime you play the game and then are done playing the game.
where is this setting?

Zyrvan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Solution found. I remapped the buttons in Adrenaline for psp games (including assign d-pad to the left analog stick) Helped plugin for psp "MacroFire v3.0.11" worked without problems.

Reactions: kaymynd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.