Garchomp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since the release of Black/White, i got to thinking "They remade Silver and Gold after Sinnoh, so what about Ruby/Sapphire?" It would be cool if they remade these games with Isshu Pokemon in them. It would be called like Rugged Ruby and Sacred Sapphire. If anybody thinks it could (or not) be remade post here!

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Ü

Yes. that would be the greatest thing on earth.

unsure.gif

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know in terms of fairplay, it would seem LIKELY for them to remake it, but I think it would need to be further along in storyline wise from the original to work out. Otherwise, the inclusion of Isshu pokemon would be a tricky feat to pull off.

I honestly could do without another remake. I understand remaking the Red/Green, and Gold/Silver cause those were a bit out-dated, and I'm sure Ruby/Sapphire are as well, but I just really didn't like those games.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Meh. I wouldn't buy it, probably, unless it came with a gimmick, à la pokéwalker.

I just don't have too much nostalgia with those games, even though I do remember loving the really white city...where you get your last badge.

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This May Be A little Different But..If You Look On Youtube And Type In Ranberth You Will Reach A Channel Where He Tries To Find Any Clues If They're Remaking Emerald It's Pretty Good

celeron53

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Kart? Sounds interesting like racing in the water with water pokemons, in the air with flying pokemons, on land, with regular pokemon. And the artillery attack would be based on the Pokemon( such as flying in mid air with your Pigiot, then suddenly you whip out a gust at the racing sparrow). Ahhh.... we can only imagine...
closedeyes.gif

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
celeron53 said:
Pokemon Kart? Sounds interesting like racing in the water with water pokemons, in the air with flying pokemons, on land, with regular pokemon. And the artillery attack would be based on the Pokemon( such as flying in mid air with your Pigiot, then suddenly you whip out a gust at the racing sparrow). Ahhh.... we can only imagine...
closedeyes.gif

What's that game called again..? It was like Pikachu Dash or something? I don't know. Wouldn't that be considered like a "Pokemon Kart" LOL.

G

geenlung

I wouldn't be surprised if they made a MMORPG at some point. Just think of the money they could rake in with DLC. Masterballs $100 ea $_$

celeron53

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It would be interesting to see a Pokemon MMO. I would probably try it out, but most likely it would be a pay to play or a pay and get the extra feats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol