Hacking Remake of Super Mario Bros (SMB Team)

zamlz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys really appreciate the enhusiasum
yaywii.gif

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i am currently attempting level 4-3, but i cannot find a sprite in reggie, i am after a castle for the very beginning of the level. I have the basic platform layout done, starting to add sprites now. Anyone know the answer out there?

Ragee1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nikeymikey said:
Hi i am currently attempting level 4-3, but i cannot find a sprite in reggie, i am after a castle for the very beginning of the level. I have the basic platform layout done, starting to add sprites now. Anyone know the answer out there?

For the beginning castle there wasn't really isn't anything you can use so i just have mario come out of a pipe but you can just have him there its up to you

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
gameking66 said:
roku93 said:
This is my take on the cover, feel free to use it. I didn't give a lot of thought on the back cover, as you can probably see. If someone wants to write some punchy text, I'd be glad to replace the the lorem ipsum placeholder.

[image]

PS: Sorry I used wrong name, I just couldn't resist.
Join Mario on his Bowser-bashing classic quest - Again! Bowser has once again invaded the Mushroom Kingdom and kidnapped Princess Peach. It's up to you to save her. Battle through classic Super Mario Bros. levels and claim your Princess!

Take down Bowser's Baddies, Kill his Koopalings, and rescue the Princess once again - with all the classic levels of the original Super Mario Bros!

But are there any Koopalings in this game? There sure weren't in the original.. Otherwise, very good text!

Assassination

暗殺者Lv25
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Make it Diffucult please...(Not being Demanding) but they have many games coming out since reggie released like.....Newer Super Bros Wii,Old Super Mario Bros Wii, Evil Super Mario Bros Wii..etc..Its just great!

Ragee1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assassination said:
Make it Diffucult please...(Not being Demanding) but they have many games coming out since reggie released like.....Newer Super Bros Wii,Old Super Mario Bros Wii, Evil Super Mario Bros Wii..etc..Its just great!

Well for now the goal is to recreate the levels authentically..but once all the levels are done it won't be so hard to make them more difficult for a some sort of hard mode

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ragee1234 said:
nikeymikey said:

For the beginning castle there wasn't really isn't anything you can use so i just have mario come out of a pipe but you can just have him there its up to you

Thanks for the answer, but i got another problem lol. I have layed out all my platforms using a standard block which i am going to replace with the "Mushroom" platforms that are in 4-3. Only problem is i cannot find any suitable sprite/block to use as the mushroom. Any ideas??

EDIT : Its ok i found them....

Assassination

暗殺者Lv25
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ragee1234 said:
Assassination said:

Well for now the goal is to recreate the levels authentically..but once all the levels are done it won't be so hard to make them more difficult for a some sort of hard mode

Cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...