releases.pocketheaven.com vs. advanscene.com

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by grampylover, Jan 22, 2007.

1. grampylover
    OP

grampylover Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2007
    United States
    So, between pocketheaven and advanscene, which site provides the most accurate release list? Obviously, I don't want to get ROMs that are unclean / hacked / patched, etc., so knowing which list to work off of is pretty important.

2. grampylover
    OP

grampylover Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2007
    United States
    Also, it just occurred to me that this is probably the wrong forum for this post. Apologies.

3. Katalyst

Katalyst Johnald Everyperson

Oct 26, 2002
    United States
    From H-Town, Residing in ATL.
    I'm going with Advanscene. According to all of the roms I have (0001-0821), they're all correct using that list and it's the database I use in OfflineList as well. I noticed those two lists were different so I looked into it. I only noticed one or two differences that catch back up. Nothing that completely sets them off, but the difference is still there. All in all, I highly doubt you'd run across any unclean/hacked/patched roms using either of those lists [​IMG] Just pick whichever floats your boat.

4. 111111111

111111111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 8, 2007
    neither is official but pocketheaven have a transparent policy and follow the (now defunct) Console World Charts, so thats the one I'd go with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice