OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello!

When I look at the release list on GRN and on the one on this site, I found out that it up to 1842 seems to be same, but on 1843 the difference is:

GRN:
1843_Zettai_Zetsumei_Dangerous_Jiisan_3_Hateshinaki_Mamonogatari_JPN_GBA-Caravan

GbaTemp:
1843_Little_Patissier_Cake_n:wtf:shiro_JPN_GBA-Caravan

My question is maybe stupid, but which one of GRN and GbaTemp is correct, I mean, which list should I trust?

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp is always right of course.
wink.gif

Actually, there is no "correct list" because there's no official authority. It's just based on what order the dumps show up in from each sites' sources. Each site numbers them however they want, but most sites try to keep their lists the same as the rest of the scene sites.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wacko.gif
So looking at the latest releases, (both the same ones just different #´s), gba´s list must have 8 more releases, or?? (2807 vs. 2815)

Is there a simple list of gba´s releases somewhere here? The main page release link just shows the forum discussion links for each, and that´s an awful lot of pages.

Over 2800 releases is enough searching as it is, if someone knows the difference and is willing to share the difference, that would be nice.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, looks like a lot of work no matter how you look at it.

(edit) Just remembered, Hank Chill is supposed to be bringing out a new version of Rominator, and if it includes GBA releases, then that would probably take care of all the work for me. Hope this is the case, as I think the program really doesn´t need any huge improvements as far as NDS goes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"