zP85Ny8.png

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think?
zP85Ny8.png
Way better than what I had, thanks @manpaint! I'll incorporate it here in a bit and update the binaries :D.
Now all that's left is figuring out how the costumes are properly unlocked and how to set the completion of the worlds and levels (e.g. did you finish it? How about all three challenges?)

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Merely for update purposes, For anyone who uses svdt, the way I got it working in the end was to clear the rest of he first world, speak to the king about challenges and re-rip the save file. This time the .bin file was slightly larger and was readable by you application, although I could only have 9999 rupees instead of 99999 but still more than enough. Thanks again for the editor, much appreciated!

Ninboy2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ninboy.com
XP
Country
United States
Merely for update purposes, For anyone who uses svdt, the way I got it working in the end was to clear the rest of he first world, speak to the king about challenges and re-rip the save file. This time the .bin file was slightly larger and was readable by you application, although I could only have 9999 rupees instead of 99999 but still more than enough. Thanks again for the editor, much appreciated!
I'm not able to select the game on Homebrew Channel using Ironhax. Are you following any special steps to load it?

The smealum launcher just goes red after I select the game. The mashers one freezes.

My game is digital, and I didn't update to the latest os yet

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you have the .3ds cryptofixed?
If so, could you send me a link?

didnt you know wich cryptofix its only for eshop games right?

AND...SO MUCH IMPORTANT

you cant ask for roms/link/anything related in this forum.... but i think you know that =)

Last edited by trigao,

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not able to select the game on Homebrew Channel using Ironhax. Are you following any special steps to load it?

The smealum launcher just goes red after I select the game. The mashers one freezes.

My game is digital, and I didn't update to the latest os yet
I did not, I had that problem though and assumed maybe my svdt app was out of date. So I deleted the files in my svdt folder and re-downloaded them. After that it loaded the save just fine, although it does sit on the read screen for like 3 seconds then loads the save section for TFH. I am using the retail cart version, but I doubt it makes much difference.

DawnDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a SaveExtra.bin in my dumped files, and no SaveData.bin in site. Tried editing the SaveExtra, but the editor says it's too small of a file..

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Cyan could you please rename the title of this thread to "[Release] Zelda Triforce Heroes Save Editor" ?
The thread has stopped being a data mapping thread and is now focused on the OP software for editing the save for the game.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,
Reactions: keyra
D

Deleted-19228

OP
I don't have time but hopefully someone can figure out the costume locations.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did not, I had that problem though and assumed maybe my svdt app was out of date. So I deleted the files in my svdt folder and re-downloaded them. After that it loaded the save just fine, although it does sit on the read screen for like 3 seconds then loads the save section for TFH. I am using the retail cart version, but I doubt it makes much difference.
it's a known problem with the eshop version, for some unknown reason the game can't be passed on to any homebrew.
you can't use hans with it either.

smealum is aware of the problem, but hasn't found a solution yet.

Ninboy2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ninboy.com
XP
Country
United States
it's a known problem with the eshop version, for some unknown reason the game can't be passed on to any homebrew.
you can't use hans with it either.

smealum is aware of the problem, but hasn't found a solution yet.
Thanks man! I was going nuts about this. I was just about to buy another microSD for my n3ds and try there. I'm glad this is a know issue, I hope he has the time to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...