Homebrew [Release] Zelda - A Link Between Worlds (USA) Cheat Plugin

cell9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This plugin is outdated, it is only workable on NTR 1.0.
Here is the latest version:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-...lugin-for-ntr-cfw-1-x-2-x-with-source.392209/

NTR CFW is required.

Update:
Here is the source code of this plugin:
http://filetrip.net/dl?1jwJiDms6B

(the online feature may not workable when the game plugin is loaded)

Usage:
Copy plugins folder to sd card, the plugin will be loaded in the game.
Hearts and rupees will freeze at maximum values.
Works on USA region game only.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yeekc4

Last edited by cell9,

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know more details about A Link Between Worlds / Triforce of the Gods 2 and can give advice on how to do sequence breaks like unlock all the doors. This lets you go to Lorule early via the Stylish Lady's house.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this makes the game EVEN EASIER than it was before? Kinda pointless

Game is best in hero mode with extra damage, inifinite health would turn the game into a fucking borefest

I know it's hard to believe, but some people like things that you dislike. I know! Crazy, right? But when you see threads about things you don't like, the best thing to do is to leave it be and not post in it. :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I know it's hard to believe, but some people like things that you dislike. I know! Crazy, right? But when you see threads about things you don't like, the best thing to do is to leave it be and not post in it. :)
to be fair he is right though, albw was a terribly easy game,....but none the less its kinda cool to see these kinda things being developed, i wonder if gateway will just allow plugins now, like how they enabled dev menu once there was a public way of doing so already

PS dont get me wrong i liked the game but apart from the battle tower thing i don't think you really need infinite health or rupee's

Reactions: Margen67

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was easy, and actually the first game I ever truly 100%'ed all on my own. But still, that doesn't mean he can come into a thread and shit all over it just because he doesn't like the fact there's a cheat out.

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm not shitting on the thread

it's a great idea, and a great tool - but why is it restricted to BOTH full health and rupees? I can see rupees having a good use, due to the rental system, but not health.

maybe an ini file to change between them?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tbh i don't think it came across as complaining about cheats, just that the game was easy already so it does make the cheats "kinda pointless", i don't think i ever desperately needed money at any point, and i actually don't think i died at any point......but idk it might actually be good for people who don't play games as much and maybe found the game a bit more challenging, and children maybe :P

but i don't think anyone is bashing the concept, in fact i suppose cheats nearly always make games too easy, and that's the point of them, so in that respect it does exactly what it says on the tin and is a good example for other people to go try do the same for games they see cheats "more worthy" of, great work too whoever made it im sure someone will probably like it, but i think for the majority of people albw was already made as if it had cheats on :lol:

Reactions: IronClouds

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm not shitting on the thread

it's a great idea, and a great tool - but why is it restricted to BOTH full health and rupees? I can see rupees having a good use, due to the rental system, but not health.

maybe an ini file to change between them?

See, if you'd posted this to begin with, I wouldn't have opened my big mouth. :P

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Nice work, is this the start of an all purpose AR-style cheat database system using this CFW?

Also, what is the possibility of AGB_FIRM/TWL_FIRM on this CFW?

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be fair he is right though, albw was a terribly easy game,....but none the less its kinda cool to see these kinda things being developed, i wonder if gateway will just allow plugins now, like how they enabled dev menu once there was a public way of doing so already

This thread is full of people who clearly didn't play Hero Mode. My #1 cheat request for this game is a way to unlock Hero Mode from the start. People's opinions of ALBW is totally tainted because Nintendo made easy mode the default, and made you beat the game before playing it on a challenging difficulty.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
This thread is full of people who clearly didn't play Hero Mode. My #1 cheat request for this game is a way to unlock Hero Mode from the start. People's opinions of ALBW is totally tainted because Nintendo made easy mode the default, and made you beat the game before playing it on a challenging difficulty.
played it on hero mode....still pretty easy....but yeah i think hero mode is at least a bit challenging, but still imho nowhere near "break out the cheats" hard.....and im pretty sure you can find a shared save with hero mode unlocked from the start

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night