Official [RELEASE] WUP Installer GX2 RPX Channel

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by brienj, Jan 7, 2017.

1. saenfry

saenfry Member

Newcomer
    May 11, 2014
    where i can find the latest of this application that can be used with 5.5.2 haxchi?

2. asper

asper GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 14, 2010
    United States
    Hi guys, can someone test if repacking a VC N64 title with a custom rom of your choice using latest nuspacker and installing with Wupinstaller GX2 (or wupinstaller y mode) gives you an error 0xFFFBFFFA ?

3. CalebW

CalebW Fellow Temper

Jun 29, 2012
    United States
    New Mexico
    Hello guys, I've installed the channel, but every time I try to use the channel I am presented with an error code 199-9999 and I have to reboot.

4. CalebW

CalebW Fellow Temper

Jun 29, 2012
    United States
    New Mexico
    Hello guys, I've installed the channel, but every time I try to use the channel I am presented with an error code 199-9999 and I have to reboot.

5. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    If you have USB connected, the channel has to be installed on USB. Remove it from SysNAND and reinstall to USB.

arquillos and CalebW like this.
  6. Sumea

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    I know this seems to be known already and all: But I am really confused to why does this work only from USB. it was a confusing thing to me for a long time. I personally do not have one; but friends have black Wii U's, so there is really no reason to keep it USB only, unless there is some... Very weird Wii U things going on making this something that just for now has to be kept as it is.

a great thing otherwise, thanks for this, modded Wii U has never been as awesome without this!

7. dj_skual

dj_skual Code & Mix

Mar 9, 2008
    France
    Channel and .elf updated to v1.3 rev21:

* added scroll to long title if entrie selected (issue 1)
    * Fixed problem with Nand install and not booting if no usb connected:
    Changed titleID from "0005000057555000" to "0005000010575550", also you need to uninstall completely and reinstall the new version.
    (issue 2, thx to Aurora Wright)

8. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

GBAtemp Patron
    pwsincd is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
  9. dj_skual

dj_skual Code & Mix

Mar 9, 2008
    France
  10. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

GBAtemp Patron
    pwsincd is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    cache clear probably m8

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

[​IMG]

11. Maxunit

Maxunit Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2017
    Germany
    I updated to the latest WUP-Installer GX2 yesterday and now, whenever I install a batch of games (base game + update), it freezes my WiiU after everything is finished. I get a black screen on my gamepad and one my monitor with a few white pixels. Force-reboot is the only way to get it working again. Everything installs fine, tho.

EDIT: I install to a USB HDD (Western Digital Elements). It had no issues with v1.0 rev15

Last edited by Maxunit, Jan 9, 2018
  12. Kermosil

Kermosil Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2014
    Hello,

WUP Installer GX2 doesn't recognize my Lacie 1TB HDD if its formatted to FAT32, it only finds it if it is WBFS, what I'm doing wrong here?

13. LeoIeiri

LeoIeiri 家入レオ

May 10, 2017
    Japan
    Tokyo
    Nice work

14. naruses

naruses GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2009
    United States
    Your Mom
    Hi Guys,

Do any of you know is this works without a gamepad?! Like with the pro controller or the wii controller?!

15. IiZabrakiI

IiZabrakiI Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2017
    Canada
    I believe that is the error if you haven't run Haxchi or a sig patcher first.

Traace likes this.
  16. Gamepplayer

Gamepplayer Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2018
    United States
    i got the update for mario maker but dont have the game i followed the advise but stumped when i could figure out why the game wasn't in.
    install-wii-u-games-dlc-and-updates-using-wii-u-wup-installer-y-mod.15048 from digiex

can someone help me with getting the game in?

17. ladygugu

ladygugu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 12, 2015
    France
  18. Dartinho

Dartinho Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2011
    Brazil
    I'm having the same problem. I just have a X360 controller that I use through HID to vPAD and a Wiimote. Without a Wii U Gamepad, I can't use WUP installer and I can't install anything. WUP Installer Y Mod already shows all the options on the TV screen. If you guys could make WUP Installer support Wiimote it would just save my life.

19. Alpha_GX

Alpha_GX Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2016
    France
    Is there a way to add custom background music ?

20. Gunnar

Gunnar Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2018
    United States
    how do i install the channel?

21. Killem2

Killem2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2018
    United States
    So I'm trying to back up my copy of Lego Hobbit. I have the Haxchi exploit completed on the Brain Age game. I was able to successfully dump the game to my sd card.

I started up the WUP Installer GX 2, and it asked where I wanted to put it, (external SSD for me) and it began to install. I left the room at like 45%, came back and the console was still on, but the wii pad was off, the input was not detected on the tv. I force powered it off.

It booted back up fine but I have no installed copy of the hobbit yet. To recap all I have done so far with this wii is:

Followed steps 1-3 on the

gbatemp.net threads guide-community-noob-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.451297

Then installed the Disc2app
    Dumped Lego Hobbit to SD Card
    Downloaded WUP Installer GX 2 and installed it.
    Ran it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice