1. sshadow5001

sshadow5001 Newbie
    Newcomer

There's still many times where the english voices come through, now i'm just trying to get a hold of a version of the game that isn't undubbed but is uncensored and Orchestrated.

2. chesterfetid140

Newcomer

Barbados
    For those looking for any link, search WITH duck duck go something like "dragon quest 8 3ed" and with a bit of luck, you'll find something

3. Jack O'Lantern

Newcomer

No point to replay this game 3ds ver just for the new ending without the undub part on it.

NaRayquaza likes this.
  4. OUD
    This message by OUD has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: Asking for warez.
    May 20, 2019 Show
  5. swosho
    This message by swosho has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: Copyright.
    Nov 12, 2019 Show
  6. NanashiFinal13
    This message by NanashiFinal13 has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    Nov 12, 2019 Show
  7. swosho

swosho Member
    Newcomer

Ukraine
    Search "DQ8 3ED v5" on NGR, DU, or that iso site for the 100% undub.

NaRayquaza likes this.
  8. TempestasLeo

TempestasLeo Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'm with Darkmark here? Is there anyway to do this?

9. NaRayquaza

NaRayquaza Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    What's NGR? And DU?

10. swosho

swosho Member
    Newcomer

Ukraine
    I don't think I can mention it here. Try googling the text in quotes in quotes.

11. MelodramaMess

MelodramaMess Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    There's legal versions of the orchestra patches that you can use via layeredfs on r/3dshacks, with one of them being the orchestra only patch. The uncensored patch is somewhere here on gbatemp, however it's still a wip. The thread it's available in is called [WIP Dragon Quest VIII (8) "Restoration" Project. It's even linked in the op of this thread.

Fyi, I found out what that iso site is and it's been down for like half of this month, I think it's gone for good.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release][WIP], (Orchestrated, Uncensored