Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

goget

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I don't know if it has already been answered but can someone tell me how to fix the fact that tenkaichi 2 and 3 ask me to use a wii remote or nunchuck even though I used the Force classic controller option as advised in the compatibility list ???
@piratesephiroth maybe.

AamitMorthos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get the wii u gamepad or any normal controller to work with city folk? I've tried forced classic controller but that doesn't seem to help.

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I don't know if it has already been answered but can someone tell me how to fix the fact that tenkaichi 2 and 3 ask me to use a wii remote or nunchuck even though I used the Force classic controller option as advised in the compatibility list ???
@piratesephiroth maybe.
wiiu pal
injected Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (RDSPAF)
the game pad works fine

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
@piratesephiroth maybe.
You need to force the wii classic controller, it is on the options

Reactions: jeannotte

goget

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I literally did that with different roms from different websites.
And my wii u is european and my roms too so I just don't know what's the problem.

Basically the game loads but it freezes at the point where it says "connection failed, please connect a nunchuck and a wii mote to play" and nothing changes even after waiting 15 minutes and clicking on every button.
Isn't there some way to disable that message?

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I literally did that with different roms from different websites.
And my wii u is european and my roms too so I just don't know what's the problem.

Basically the game loads but it freezes at the point where it says "connection failed, please connect a nunchuck and a wii mote to play" and nothing changes even after waiting 15 minutes and clicking on every button.
Isn't there some way to disable that message?
it doesn't matter the region, try an ntsc rip, i installed that game several times and no problems, the only thing i select is force classic controller, nothing more.

BigOtaku2118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I downloaded everything from piratesephiroth's Github page... When I try to open things, I get stuff I have NO idea what to do with. How exactly do I run this thing? I have NO idea what to open a .sln file with on my computer and the other stuff requires some kind of password key. What do I do?

BigOtaku2118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I figured out how to make the .sln program work; needed to download and run Microsoft Visual Studio. However, I get a screen that I have NO idea what to do with to run the actual program... Can somebody help guide me through this?

Attachments

• WiiToVC.png
    WiiToVC.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 101

BigOtaku2118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this is giving me SO much issues... Found the .exe files and managed to launch it. UNfortunately, the Injector crashed halfway through the conversion. Now, when I try to launch it, nothing happens even though the process appears in Task Manager. Is there any way to fix this?

EDIT: Now figured out how to edit things... Every time I try to run this, it always stops at the stage of 'Extracting game for NSF Conversion'. I can't minimize the window or close it out by clicking the 'X' in the corner; I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL hard-crash the thing and, after it does that, it temporarily advances a stage to 'Rebuilding ISO for NSF conversion' and then it crashes. Then, when I try to relaunch, nothing happens and I have to completely reset the computer... only for the same thing to happen again. No matter what game I try, it's always the same result. What do I do?

EDIT 2: Yeah, even with Gamecube games, when it goes to convert to NSF, it completely locks up. Can't minimize, can't close the normal way. When I CTRL+ALT+DEL it, it VERY temporarily goes to the next step and, even when I say I don't want to close it, it turns off. What's going on?

Last edited by BigOtaku2118,

PolarSpoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded the Teconmoon injector and used it to inject Animal Crossing City Folk, but when I start it, it shows the usual warning screen for using the wii remote and the strap, and my Wii U just shuts off. I installed it through Wup Installer GX2 onto my Nand since I don't have an external drive for it and I've read that Flash Drives aren't supposed to be used, and use Haxchi before I launch and installed the game. Anyone know a fix or a reason why it does this? Could it also be because I originally downloaded City Folk as a nkit.gcz and converted it into an ISO with Nkit?

LuigiDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I want to use a custom loader with custom controls that i created, so by using the option "Specify custom nintendont forwarder" i can load my custom .dol
The loader itself works no problem, except that it doesnt auto boot with the iso that i chose during the install, and it goes to the nintendont menu and i have to load the game from the sd card, and not through the iso that i injected in the install (making it basically uselessly big in file size since that the iso is not being used)
So, is there a way to auto boot with the iso selected and a custom .dol, just like it does with every other inject when i dont choose a custom nintendont forwarder?

LuigiDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I downloaded the Teconmoon injector and used it to inject Animal Crossing City Folk, but when I start it, it shows the usual warning screen for using the wii remote and the strap, and my Wii U just shuts off. I installed it through Wup Installer GX2 onto my Nand since I don't have an external drive for it and I've read that Flash Drives aren't supposed to be used, and use Haxchi before I launch and installed the game. Anyone know a fix or a reason why it does this? Could it also be because I originally downloaded City Folk as a nkit.gcz and converted it into an ISO with Nkit?
That's probably the problem there, try to find it in iso or wbfs format

Last edited by LuigiDX,

PolarSpoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's probably the problem there, try to find it in iso or wbfs format
I tried using the wbfs format as well off of the website that has it in the vault, but that seems to give me the same error, along with the nkit.iso giving me an error when trying to inject it, telling me to try the original ISO or redump it, so running it through the Nkit conversion fails as well. Any other ideas? I'm kinda stumped as I've tried three different City Folk versions and neither seem to work... Could it be a problem with my Wii U itself?

LuigiDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried using the wbfs format as well off of the website that has it in the vault, but that seems to give me the same error, along with the nkit.iso giving me an error when trying to inject it, telling me to try the original ISO or redump it, so running it through the Nkit conversion fails as well. Any other ideas? I'm kinda stumped as I've tried three different City Folk versions and neither seem to work... Could it be a problem with my Wii U itself?
Try to download it directly with Wii u usb helper, that should be safe without having to worry about the iso itself

PolarSpoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to download it directly with Wii u usb helper, that should be safe without having to worry about the iso itself
Sadly that doesn't seem to work either when I try to upload the ISO when it requests it, it did change the boot logo and sound though compared to what it was before when trying to start City Folk, is there anywhere else that has ISO's besides the reddit and vault? Maybe the ISOs that those have don't work with the Wii U, I'm not sure what the problem is anymore at this point after trying to inject it with UWUVCI too and still getting the same error.

LuigiDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sadly that doesn't seem to work either when I try to upload the ISO when it requests it, it did change the boot logo and sound though compared to what it was before when trying to start City Folk, is there anywhere else that has ISO's besides the reddit and vault? Maybe the ISOs that those have don't work with the Wii U, I'm not sure what the problem is anymore at this point after trying to inject it with UWUVCI too and still getting the same error.
Tried it myself now by getting the iso from vimm's lair website and choosing the wbfs format, and using tecon moon injector, and it works
So try this

PolarSpoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried it myself now by getting the iso from vimm's lair website and choosing the wbfs format, and using tecon moon injector, and it works
So try this
So I ended up trying it again with the wbfs format only and teconmoon injector like you said and worked perfectly fine this time, I'm genuinely confused to why now all of a sudden it works... Thank you very much for your help though, I really appreciate you helping me through this :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TeconMoon , I'm curious, but do these injects require cfw or can they be played on retail? I was just thinking about that. I'm on cbhc myself, and I don't want to install it just to check this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse