Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Tapedeck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.waitesweep.com
XP
Country
DDR query:
I've a somewhat unique query I cannot find the answer to...
I'm looking to inject DDR Hottest Party3 into my Wii U. From the compatibility list it says it works. However, is it possible to use my GameCube dance mat? It works on my Wii console (separate from my Wii U), and recognises it as a GameCube controller - but unsure of how to do this on the Wii U injector.

GhostWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teconerror.png

Anyone know how I can fix this issue by chance? It's missing ISOEXTRACT apparently but I'm not sure how to resolve that. I saw someone else in this thread had the issue but their solution was strange, to put the files on an SD card and run it from there? I tried moving my files both to my SSD to mirror that idea but it didn't fix it. It's worth noting though that I'm using wbfs rather than an ISO but IIRC this is supposed to support wbfs?

Last edited by GhostWolf,

DottMark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
"Force Classic Controller Connected"
Can i get more explaination about this feature? I can use game that does not support classic controller as they does?

PaperPal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy! Made a few banners and icons that I figured I'd dump in all of your lap. I'll probably end up making more as I need them but this is what I have rn.
I SPY Spooky Mansion
banner.png icon.png

Princess and the Frog
banner.png icon.png

Survivor
banner.png icon.png

PaperPal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, every game I've loaded has worked except for I Spy Spooky Mansion, so I'm glad for that! Are there any other games that just don't work? Or is this the only one?

Second, I've got some more!
Disney Universe
banner.png icon.png

Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
banner.png icon.png

The Oregon Trail (I have never played this so I have no clue what it looks like)
banner.png icon.png

ForeverA

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Greetings. I'm currently having problems with this injector. The program is trying to download the base files, but I get this message:
"Failed to download base files using JNUSTool, conversion will not continue"

Any idea how to fix it? Or where to find the logs, for that matter? I'm completely lost here.

SuperMarkT06

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
in the compatibility list it said sonic unleashed needed the xenoblade chronicles title key, but it doesnt work and you cant erase the rhythm heaven fever title key, any help?

sphingers

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
hello forum members, this is a late comment but i made this account just to ask; why is the title key not working for me? i put the rhythm heaven fever [USA] title key but it pops up with "MD5 Hash Verification failed". I don't know the solution, any help would be really appreciated

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there 👋🏼

I'm using Tecon Moon's WiiVC Injector 3.0.1.0 mod 12, but my build freezes at NFS conversion. What can I do ? Is there anything that I need to download or remove ?

MeekoKyjhat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since I can't provide the main.dol because it's copyright material I prepared a folder to simple patch.

Note it only applies to the USA version of the game (I tried DCKR v1.01)
What it patch: Y=run, B=jump, ZR=blow/stomp
  1. Open your ISO with WiiScrubber
  2. In DATA partition look for main.dol file, right click extract and save it on DKRC CC patch folder
  3. In the DKRC CC patch folder open apply_patch.bat
  4. With the main.dol patched go to WiiScrubber again, select main.dol right click replace and select the patched main.dol
  5. ???
  6. Profit
Now you can inject your shiny new DKRC with gamepad support :P

The patcher .exe is part of @Wiimm tools, and the .gct code is from @crediar so I don't take credit on that.
i cant seem to open any of the files it says cygwin1.dll not found wondering what im doing wrong ?

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is there any way to convert multiple titles at once? maybe an ad to queue button or something? i want to convert a lot of games but 1 by 1 takes forever

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Since I can't provide the main.dol because it's copyright material I prepared a folder to simple patch.

Note it only applies to the USA version of the game (I tried DCKR v1.01)
What it patch: Y=run, B=jump, ZR=blow/stomp
  1. Open your ISO with WiiScrubber
  2. In DATA partition look for main.dol file, right click extract and save it on DKRC CC patch folder
  3. In the DKRC CC patch folder open apply_patch.bat
  4. With the main.dol patched go to WiiScrubber again, select main.dol right click replace and select the patched main.dol
  5. ???
  6. Profit
Now you can inject your shiny new DKRC with gamepad support :P

The patcher .exe is part of @Wiimm tools, and the .gct code is from @crediar so I don't take credit on that.
Hello, why it have a cheat code file?

notedwiiuhaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant seem to open any of the files it says cygwin1.dll not found wondering what im doing wrong ?

I ran into this myself. To solve the cygwin1.dll problem: From Wiimm's tools, which the patcher uses, you should first install both szs and wit. Then, try the patching process again from step 1. Here's a post I made about it from a while back. See this and the post a couple below it. Good luck!
Long time lurker but I ran into this with DKCR myself. I was able to use cucholix’s method to patch the .dol, and it worked great. But - I just had to install Wiimm’s iso tools (wit) first. That fixed it. Those tools are what the batch file you run to patch it relies on - just having the one file in the zip file from cucholix did not seem to work. I can’t link wit because I am new, but I did not have to install cygwin as its own thing - I tried that first, and it did not work.

DKCR with a classic controller is excellent so I hope this works and helps you!

Arkahno

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hello, English is not my native language, I have a Wii U (USA), I'm trying to inject Wii games and GC games, I want to try some PAL games, I have installed successfully some Wii games and GC games (NTSC only). :ph34r:

But in this guide: Wii U VC Wii Inject Compatibility list

It says:
" try patching ISO with Region Frii and PAL to NTSC Video Mode patch or use USA version instead. ", I got Region Frii, but I don't know how to patch an ISO video mode (I have changed the video mode on a Wii with Wii Flow, but not directly modifying an ISO)

So how can I change the video mode of an ISO (PAL to NTSC-U) to inject it to a Wii U?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, English is not my native language, I have a Wii U (USA), I'm trying to inject Wii games and GC games, I want to try some PAL games, I have installed successfully some Wii games and GC games (NTSC only). :ph34r:

But in this guide: Wii U VC Wii Inject Compatibility list

It says:
" try patching ISO with Region Frii and PAL to NTSC Video Mode patch or use USA version instead. ", I got Region Frii, but I don't know how to patch an ISO video mode (I have changed the video mode on a Wii with Wii Flow, but not directly modifying an ISO)

So how can I change the video mode of an ISO (PAL to NTSC-U) to inject it to a Wii U?
Try searching next time. Even a Google search of what you quoted gave the answer in the first result: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-vid...region-free-ntsc-usa-jap-to-pal-50-60h.77354/

Arkahno

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Try searching next time. Even a Google search of what you quoted gave the answer in the first result: htt p s: // gbatemp.net/threads/wii-video-mode-changer-full-region-free-ntsc-usa-jap-to-pal-50-60h.77354/

No, it didn't, I saw that, but that link is from 2008, it doesn't work anymore (RapidShare does not even exist anymore). Of course that I search with Google first (that's how I found this site in first place). Try to be more kind next time, not jump to assumptions.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nzoro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a Wiiware like FF CC My Life as a Darklord doesn't support classic controller , could it be patched to support it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol