Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your Wii U Common Key and make sure you are installing with sig patches enabled.

Most common cause of this error is people pasting in the common key and accidentally including a space.

Are you using 1.0.4 or 1.0.5b? 1.0.5b automatically snips any spaces after the common key, and also checks for the correct common key, in which case your issue would probably be launching WUP Installer GX2 without sig patches.

Fixed, using 1.0.5b now, is this version compatible with .iso too?

MovieMakerMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! I'm from Brazil. I have a 5.5.2 USA WiiU. And I execute the Homebrew Launcher from the WiiU Web Browser. I use WUP Installer Mod Y to install my WiiU games.
I will paste the WUP Installer GX2 on my SD card to do the WiiVC instalation. But I've read that you have to do something with Sigpatches, Mocha and CoolBoot(?).
Is it true? I don't know anything from CFW and stuff... and I am scared if something may brick my WiiU or Nintendo block my ID. (I know... i'm a idiot LOL)
My question is... can I simply execute the WUP Installer GX2 via WebExploit and install:
- New Super Mario Bros Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 AND Wii Sports
- Sonic Colors (Only this game support the Classic Controller)
If it helps, i have a eShop purchased Metroid Prime Trilogy, and I've already have Homebrew Channel and USB Loader GX on the vWii.

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! I'm from Brazil. I have a 5.5.2 USA WiiU. And I execute the Homebrew Launcher from the WiiU Web Browser. I use WUP Installer Mod Y to install my WiiU games.
I will paste the WUP Installer GX2 on my SD card to do the WiiVC instalation. But I've read that you have to do something with Sigpatches, Mocha and CoolBoot(?).
Is it true? I don't know anything from CFW and stuff... and I am scared if something may brick my WiiU or Nintendo block my ID. (I know... i'm a idiot LOL)
My question is... can I simply execute the WUP Installer GX2 via WebExploit and install:
- New Super Mario Bros Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 AND Wii Sports
- Sonic Colors (Only this game support the Classic Controller)
If it helps, i have a eShop purchased Metroid Prime Trilogy, and I've already have Homebrew Channel and USB Loader GX on the vWii.

You can install any game with the wupinstaller in the HBL via the web exploit, but, if the game was only released on eshop (in the case of vc inject, never were released before for wii u) you'll only be able to play it with a CFW (HaxChi, CBHC, Mocha).

Reactions: MovieMakerMaster

MovieMakerMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can install any game with the wupinstaller in the HBL via the web exploit, but, if the game was only released on eshop (in the case of vc inject, never were released before for wii u) you'll only be able to play it with a CFW (HaxChi, CBHC, Mocha).
Nooooossa cara, como que eu esqueci esse detalhe?!?!?!
Agora que vc falou eu me liguei que é um CFW-Only (uso muito o USB Downloader Helper kkkk)
Ainda bem que eu consigo rodar pelo vWii, queria só um atalho hehehe.
Valeu cara, é legal ver outro brasileiro "passando por aqui".

Reactions: Rodrigo Mafra

alpo845

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I already posted but I couldn't find an answer. Did everything. Fresh ISO. Still getting a folder that is 7mb big. Anyone know a fix? How can I disable scrubbing in the script launcher?

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I already posted but I couldn't find an answer. Did everything. Fresh ISO. Still getting a folder that is 7mb big. Anyone know a fix? How can I disable scrubbing in the script launcher?
How much free space is available on your hard drive? It's possible the conversion is silently failing due to a lack of space for the temporary files. Anyways version 1.0.6 will be out soon which includes logging and then it'll be a lot easier for me to diagnose your guys problems.

Reactions: huma_dawii

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 1.0.6 has been uploaded with the following changes (mostly same as my previous post):

## [1.0.6] = 2017-09-16
  • Updated NFS2ISO2NFS to 0.5.1
  • Added logging support, now if the script fails it will be easier to pinpoint why
  • Special characters no longer break folder creation
  • Meta.xml Japanese publisher now uses correct variable
  • Robocopy now called by its full path (since random machines are failing to call its environmental variable)
  • Added failcheck for if WIT fails to rebuild the game file
Edit: @alpo845 Try downloading the latest version, run the script, and upload the logs here.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 1.0.6 has been uploaded with the following changes (mostly same as my previous post):

## [1.0.6] = 2017-09-16
  • Updated NFS2ISO2NFS to 0.5.1
  • Added logging support, now if the script fails it will be easier to pinpoint why
  • Special characters no longer break folder creation
  • Meta.xml Japanese publisher now uses correct variable
  • Robocopy now called by its full path (since random machines are failing to call its environmental variable)
  • Added failcheck for if WIT fails to rebuild the game file
Edit: @alpo845 Try downloading the latest version, run the script, and upload the logs here.
Is the BASE game still the same?

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: huma_dawii

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How i play in multiplayer? it does not detect another control
If you are using GamePad mode that's a limitation of it. There's a patch for allowing extra Wii Remotes while in GamePad mode but it's not implemented into this script yet. If you want to play with multiple players you can't use GamePad mode.

Reactions: jecdlink15

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...