[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. A Plus Ric

A Plus Ric GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
    doubt it. prob on SD.

2. huma_dawii

huma_dawii GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth
    That doesn't mean you couldn't do it.. it was a matter to change a line of the Script to make it GameCube Compatible... And it didn't even needed to change the extension From iso to .gcm :P

3. nintendowii

nintendowii GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2011
    Germany
    How can i make a forwarder for Nintendont and the new Gamecube Banner? Also i want create a Wiiflow Forwarder.

4. A Plus Ric

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
  5. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

Aug 29, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Working fine this side. I did have problems trying to make a channel, but managed to boot it through WiiXplorer :P Controls spot on.. (no analog sticks though) Thanks @FIX94 not64 says its feeling left out though :P

Its ok. I had to remap the controls.. all is well with the analog sticks now

Last edited by ploggy, Sep 24, 2017
    A Plus Ric likes this.
  6. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    wiisx requires the ps1 bios in most titles to actually function, else you will have issues like no memcard access or no controls.

7. A Plus Ric

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
    I initially forgot that. and now its there but when i load Castlevania SOTN i cannot hit start or any button. but the home button does work for main menu lol

8. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    you have to also enable it in the settings to load it from sd and to boot from it as well.

A Plus Ric likes this.
  9. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

Aug 29, 2007
    United Kingdom
    do you have analog enabled in the input settings? if yes switch it back to standard :)

A Plus Ric likes this.
  10. A Plus Ric

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
    Funny I was about to just come back and say this. I did not have that set. And I set it realizing i would need it! hahah Thanks!

11. AlanLC

AlanLC GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2014
    Brazil
    CB59435B-B7A0-47A8-8564-F984C760526D. How to remove black bars in Super Mario Sunshine with widescreen hack ?

Last edited by AlanLC, Sep 24, 2017
  12. Sumea

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    So I finally fixed my problems with (a English patched) Project Zero 4/ZERO 4/Fatal Frame 4 installation.

Turns out it is part of those numerous Wii games that need video mode forcing to function correctly on PAL console even though 60hz over HDMI has been a standard here for long time now.

So I was trying to find old tools and found Wii VMC 2.2 - someone might ask "Why not 2.3" to which I say that I TRIED to find that version, but only one anyone seemed to still have and shared out to the world was 2.2. Anyway, I used this tool to manually patch the videomode of this game in particular in it's main.dol file, and that is all required to make Black Screening games function.

Anyone else having games that black screen: Manually change their video mode to PAL or NTSC to match your own console.
    If possible it would be fun to add a possibility to have a choice within this script and adding one of those old videomode tools, since the game files get extracted and repacked during the process anyway, you can sneak in easy videomode patch, IF user asks for it.

cucholix likes this.
  13. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    ... I guess you can re-code the game to just not draw so small. But seriously, thats just how the game is supposed to be, nintendo did that with a bunch of titles to avoid overscan cutting off screen data on CRTs.

A Plus Ric likes this.
  14. A Plus Ric

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
  15. wicksand420

wicksand420 GBAtemp Addict

Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    Last edited by wicksand420, Sep 24, 2017
  16. A Plus Ric

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
    I mean it was there yesterday. Just seems that works well I tested it and went to send your post on it to someone and they said it was down. lol

17. wicksand420

wicksand420 GBAtemp Addict

Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    i put it back up, it is a forwarding dol that looks in SD:apps/wiiSXR

A Plus Ric and depaul like this.
  18. depaul

depaul GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2014
    France
    Great to see Wiisxr forwarder. Long live the Wii U.

wicksand420 likes this.
  19. huma_dawii

huma_dawii GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth
    The speed for that emulator is not so great right?

depaul likes this.
  20. A Plus Ric

Jan 30, 2014
    United States
    Yeah. It works good. I used it already. Thats why I wanted ya to put it back up haha.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You need to re-link it though.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted